74. Journey to you!

Jennie lowered her head in fear and you smooth your hair and sat straightly "En, brother you came."

Seokjin walked with Rowoon in his arm "Ronnie went to disturb your uncle during his meeting?" Rowoon blinked his eyes innocently defending himself "No, mummy I didn't disturb uncle at all."

Your brother bent down and let Rowoon settled on the seat beside him "Sarang, it's been long time to see you coming home to have dinner, everything all right?"

Seokjin held the bowl and chopsticks for Rowoon and serve him foods, looking at you firmly, you nodded and get yourself a bowl to filled the food, beside you Jennie also move slightly not making any noise.

"After you bought apartment for yourself, you don't know how to come back at home to take a look without me asking?" this elder brother looked really strick now, you smile helplessly "I ... I had a pending works to do."

"On weekends?"

"Ah, brother's introduce lots new customers, so I have to look to work as scheduled, you won't blame me for that, right?"

You looked at him pleadingly, hoping that he would not ask more questions, you just hide your ring fingers under the table, you looked like a little girl did something wrong and asking for mercy to elder to forgive.

Seokjin stopped his actions and looked at you, who's actually acted coquettishly, what happened to you? your situation looked much more better than before, your skins are glowing and you have gained some weight, you have some changes in you.

Your eyes are crystal clear, there's something on it... he just know that you looked happy person now.

"Mommy, eat this." Rowoon put some chicken leg on your bowl "Thank you, here you go too." you also give him another one, not to made this meal awkward, you pick up the piece from plate and put on your brother's bowl.

"Brother, here." you smile.

Jennie looked at the scene and just lowered her head to bowl, what can she do? she felt like an outsider, she felt that she was an extra person there whenever she ate meals?

In this family, she didn't have any status, she's just friend of yours, isn't it shameless to follow you all around? because she likes to be with this family member's around and likes Seokjin, isn't it too much for her to keep coming here?

Suddenly, she felt uncomfortable in her heart, just as she was hesitanting whether she should stay or get up to leave, piece of chicken leg was put on her bowl too.

She was unable to process and looked immediately, Seokjin smile and take back his chopsticks, it was so smooth that you and Rowoon stare at them in awe.

Seokjin felt something wrong after getting stare from three people, he equally pick ups meal for each one "Eat already."

He spoke calmly, voice was firm as if it's just a merely gentleman action and he even smiles "What are you looking at me for? eat?" when your brother saw you didn't move your stare from him, he scolded like elder in a low voice.

After dinner "Sarang, wait for me in the study room, I will come quickly after making one call." he got up and went out, you're stiff there, Jennie patted your shoulder "What was the matter? don't be nervous."

You shrugged your shoulders "I will go to study room, Rowoon stay here okay." you get up and leave Rowoon and Jennie behind."

The study room was quiet, items are neatly arranged, your brother was indeed a very strict and serious person that you can act like a spoiled child Infront of him, the waiting process was boring so you sit on his chair and started to play casual game on his monitor, you want to go back quick but your brother is not back yet and you don't feel like playing game anymore too, so you leaned on the table, looking lazy.