47. Between bloodline!

The fragrance of foods smells attracted your nose sense as your stomach rumbles, you slowly opened your eyes to see familiar decoration of your room, thinking it most be Jennie who came back, you don't know what time it's now, so when you try to get up you felt dizzy and your head fell on the soft pillow and you blinked few times to gain your sense.

"You're awake?" a deep male voice sounded at this time, this voice.... it's so familiar to the bones, your head turned around to look at handsome man coming into the room with tray.

He placed the tray on table and came towards you, he help you to get up and placed pillow behind your back "Are you an idiot? why are you so hurry to woke up the moment you opened your eyes."

He was so attentive..
your lips move but he handed you a glass of water "Drink it." you helplessly took the glass, even though he's very attentive but his tone was still commanding, this man was born with the demeanor of a commander!

You drink a little and passed it to him, he put the glass on the beside table and get up to get you some porridge, the faint fragrance of food made your stomach restless, did he cook it? smell was so good.

He bring it closer and sat on the bed in front of you, he scooped full spoon rice soup and blow it to cool down first before bringing near your mouth, you looked at him with some doubts "Open your mouth to eat."

He's very smart, when you looked at him without eating "I asked the chef at home to make this porridge and sent it over, so you don't need to be afraid that I will poison you to death."

he brought up the spoon "Come on."
"I'm not a child." this was first time he had fed you personally, why did it felt so strange? "But, you're sick." you was not used to it, no matter what, so you unwillingly turned your head away.

Seeing you being stubborn again, a hint of annoyance appeared in his dark eyes, he reached out to grabbed your chin and force you to turn your head "Be good."

You slapped his hand angrily "Let go of me, I don't need you to feed me." his eyes turned cold "Do you really have to be stubborn with me.? you don't want to eat because I fed you?"

You shook your head "No, I'm just .. not used to people feeding me, I'm not a child, I have my own hands."

However, he felt that you're rejecting him since beginning, even you're so weak you still don't want to take help from him "Not used to it? then let's get used to it from today onwards."

Your eyes flashed anger "Jeon Jungkook, are you sick.?" he sneered and put bowl of porridge on the bedside table and pulled you closer grabbing your shoulders "Am I sick? Idiot, you can't even take care of your own body and you still have nerve to say that you're not a child! with your stubbornness, how are you going to take care of your son?"

You were furious just now but after hearing him, your eyes widened in disbelief  "You... how did you know?"

How did he know that you have a son! thinking about the words he had given you back then you became angry and removed his hands forcefully "Did you investigate me? Jeon Jungkook, you didn't keep your promise!"

The light in his eyes dimmed and his smile contained a hint of self mockery "As expected, I'm the kind of person in your eyes who doesn't keep his words, Y/n ... when will you learn to trust me a little?"

"Then what about you?" your voice became louder "You want me to trust you? what did you do to make me trust you? you said that you'll never investigate me but you still did, how dare you ask me to believe you!"

You're so emotional and he was not in good mood either "I only found it when I went to change my shoes, it's boy's shoes, do you think I'm idiot or do you underestimate yourself?"