72. ... Hear me?

"I really feel like I can talk to you about anything."

Absence of Rowoon's made Taehyung wonder and you said all the situation that were happening recently that you're afraid to tell this your brother at this moment.

"So, he's with his biological dad now?" Taehyung never asked about it before, he didn't want to hurt your feelings at that time, he may have more than a friendship on his  hands for you but you never had any romantic feelings for him, you know how good he's to Rowoon.

And the fact that Rowoon also likes Taehyung, you also feel like he can understand your situation, you may can't go any further with him, you could just friend zone him in your life even you notice that his feelings are increasing for you.

You should tell him that the father of your son has already come into your life and he should stopped his emotions right away.

You nodded.
Taehyung hold your hand "I will definitely support your decision, the sooner it's better, you have to tell this to your brother."

You took a deep breath and nodded, Jennie also hold your another hand "Yes, go-ahead." they both also hold hands and it looks like squid squad.

Three people tying each other and being protective!

______

Three days later!

Time passed very quickly but it felt so long for you, go to work like usual and eat, sleep... nothing else, if Jennie didn't know what was your situation then she would thought that you're a very depressed person.

You do things very seriously like before, during that 5 years woman is now back, the effect of that man's have on this woman is really great.

She's really worried by now "Three days have passed, Sarang..."

"Huh?" you're stunned and sighed, that man really didn't come to you? Jungkook didn't show up or bring back Rowoon, what was he trying to do? trying to snatch your son away from you?

It can't be right? He's not kind of person?

Eventhough you said in your heart, you're still concern about it "Since long time has passed, you should go and fetch Rowoon in advance today."

"Eh?" she widened her eyes "Is that okay? did you already talk to each other?"

"No." you said indifferently, it's now time to take decision, if he still continue be like this then he have to choose between his ego and you "Don't worry, I will go and find Jungkook to sort things out, go and bring Rowoon with you first."

"Okay I understand, you guys should solve the problems." she left to finished her work.

You laid on the desk, Jungkook didn't even contact you and you wait quietly, he seems to disappeared from your life again, other than Rowoon using his dad phone to call you, there's no trace of man's presence.

There's no smile on your face but bitterness when you think of him, his reaction tells you that he's not happy finding out, was it your fault then?

Comparing to speed he appeared Infront of you, you couldn't help feeling sad.

Jennie went to fetch Rowoon in advance and you also drove your car towards Jeon group.

______

At Jeon's group :

After twenty minutes you arrived Infront of Jeon's group, it was almost time to get off from work, you didn't dare to go inside the company, afraid that he'll ignored you if you went up at this time.