31. wanna be your Knight.!

Because matter was handled well, you thought of cooking some nutritious porridge for him and came hospital early but didn't expect to see a woman ...

The woman who treated you very well, five years ago, Dr Lee .. Jungkook's aunt, atmosphere was strange and it's so silent, you smile politely "Aunt Lee, hello!"

Such a polite greeting!

Jieun reacted and slowly try to smile "Y/n!" she move forward slowly but the figure rush and stand Infront blocking both of women's view "You go back first."

His tone was cold and forceful, you're surprised and look at Jungkook then try to peek at Jieun, she softly said "I'm not going back."

he turned back to look at her in disbelief, you walked past him and put the thermos on the table as if nothing happened and look at Jieun "I haven't seen aunt Lee for many years, how are you doing.!"

she look at you with complicated eyes, after so many years why this woman suddenly show up and what was going on? why this woman is in his ward! Jieun didn't understand the situation! you looked at her confused expression, she didn't even reply to you but you just smile and look at Jungkook.

"It seems that Mr Jeon, didn't tell aunt Lee about the matter!" Jieun walked to you "What happened.?"

Before you could open your mouth, cold voice interrupted "Don't ask about it, you can come over and look at my back by yourself!"

Jieun pursed her lips and look at Jungkook, what about his back! she walked and went to his back, your eyes met his pair of dark eyes that filled with full of affection for.!

he clearly didn't want to explain to his aunt but now... was it for himself or.!! he keep looking in your eyes until it's unable for you to keep it up with him, only then you look away and make fists around the corner of clothes, that was intense!

Jieun is a doctor, just a one glanced gasp left from her mouth and looked so shocked! "Wh..what... how this happened.? how did you get hurt like this.?" you stay aside and looked at them quietly, Jieun couldn't believe it.

"Who injured you like this!"

She looked at Jungkook seriously and the situation was clear "Don't tell me that these injuries were caused by Dahyun.??"

He sneered "Then did I do it myself!"

It made Jieun speechless, indeed why would he injured himself! it's a bone crashing painful wound! then what Dahyun did was truly deserve to be behind the bar but thinking about how her mother cried Jieun look at you, even though she seen the wound on her newphew's back she still needed to know the connection between this incident.

"Then... what does it have to do with her.? when did you meet her??"

You sighed in your heart, Is she blaming you.! you explained briefly that Jungkook is your client and you both have deal, according to what you have told Jieun, Jungkook is the one who got involved, the way you addressed him Infront of his aunt made him unhappy, it's so unfamiliar.! Jieun finally understand, definitely Dahyun had know your existence and the blind dates.!

Well, it made her stunned that Dahyun was also your customer, Jieun is so confused and you don't know how to explain it to her, should you say that you disturb them during their dates! you told her that you're just here to take care of him because he had saved your life!

"Come out with me for a while and let's talk?" Jieun offer and you can't avoid that, so you nodded, but man behind grabbed your wrist "You are not allowed to go!"

you turned around to look at him, his gaze seems to have penetrating power as it landed on your face, Jieun couldn't help but gritted her teeth "Someone should explain things clearly, take a good rest, I will be back in a while."