57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠

This update is for my bae Sumi♡ sweet, happy birthday even I'm late :( wishing for your bright future, take care yourself with your family<3

Ahem! probably you're under 21 ... have holy water;)

_________
_____

Love rivals?

surrounding people observed this scene, two men by one woman's side having some kind of battle?

To the people it smell gossips like this situation, at this point Jungkook's naughty expression gone totally and his eyes turned cold pulling you closer to him and put his card in your hand "Be good and pay the bills, we'll go home."

Jungkook acted as if he didn't saw Jeonghan at all, Jeonghan's pupils shrank and he fisted his hand, almost squeezing his own card on his palm "You didn't even greet hyung when you met?"

"hyung! do you deserve it!"

it's been long and the way two men get along also long gone, so when both met it seems like one have grudges towards another, you knew that both of them were not in good term but you didn't expect them to fallen out and Jungkook even humiliated Jeonghan Infront of many people!

Eventhough, Jeonghan smile lightly "Are you still blaming me for that! that wasn't big be brother's original intention."

Jungkook sneered "heh." noticing Jeonghan's gaze on you his grip on your wrist tightened "It's not your original intention then you are forced?"

People around also feel the domineering aura around Jungkook and the possessiveness for this woman and the force he use to held your hand was great than other time in the past, from the moment Jeonghan appeared Infront of Jungkook you felt some kind of emotion.

It was ... fear!

But you thought you felt wrong cause the man's arrogance was all over and you couldn't thought that anyone's company have this ability to top Jeon's yet! so where was he afraid?

"Jungkook, I .." unfortunately before Jeonghan could speak, after the cashier put things on bag and return the card, he grabbed your hand with his right hand while the left carried the bag and pulled you with him, you're walked behind him and looked at his back of head, the light in your eyes dimmed but you didn't resist and let him pulled you away.

people followed the couple until it disappeared from there slight, he really look like a husband who bought his wife to the supermarket for shopping.

Along the way you obediently follow his steps but the way he walking was making your breath heavier, so you shake his hand "Can you walk slower?"

he stopped and look back, only then he realized what he had done, you're panting "Are you tired?"

"What do you think?" you glared at him, you put hands around waist and took some fresh air, he looked around to find any places that can sit but since it's not convenient, he bent down facing his back to you "come up."