5. On the way!

"Oh? Kim Sarang? never heard of you, are you really a famous designer? could it be an impersonation?"

Before you could react, Jennie gritted her teeth and argued "What nonsense are you talking about? how can a well known designer from overseas be someone who can impersonate someone just because he wants to? isn't it just a minute late? do you have to keep making things difficult for me? you even made things difficult for Sarang."

"Oh? so in your opinion, a minute is not considered late? miss do you know how precious my time is to me? How much work change in a minute, can you think how much I'll lose in just a minute?"

Jennie was speechless, you held her arm's and stepped forward "Miss Joy, when we signed the contract back then we clearly stated that you would cooperate with our staff, especially during the design period but now it seems that Miss Joy's time is really precious that she's not willing to cooperate for even a minute, of course my assistant being late is a mistake she made but if she doesn't apologize to you due to her bad attitude, I will naturally punish her but my assistant apologized to you and even waited for 2 hours for you, right? let's calculate it this way, how much did Miss Joy wait for one more minute? my Assistant's salary is paid per month according to the commission ratio, the extra two hours she waited for you should have been cancelled out, right?"

"You!" Sooyoung didn't expect you to be so sharp tongued and actually dare to argue with the client's mouth, her pretty face was full of anger "What did you say? you actually dare to compare her to me?" you smiled slightly "People are same, why can't they compare? could it be that Miss Joy is an anomaly?"

she was so angry "I am a famous international female star, how dare a small designer's assistant compete with me? not to mention she is not worthy, even you are only fit to carry shoes for me."

You raised your brow coldly but smiled "Is that so? when your manager came looking for a designer, I didn't expect Miss Joy to look for servant, this contract is cancelled here, please transfer the money for the breach of contract to my card as scheduled."

you held Jennie's hand and smiled at Joy "Then I'll thank you for your precious time, Jennie let's go."

Jennie didn't even have time to react when you pulled her out, she was completely stunned, Joy's manager also didn't expect this to happen, you didn't seemed to care about your reputation at all, you didn't actually take customer seriously, as he thought that you would come over personally to apologize but now seemed like he underestimated you.

"This is the designer you found for me? you actually dare to tell me that her work is first rate?"

Joy was so mad and scolded her manager "It's not Miss Joy, she is indeed first rate, Ava is indeed a very excellent designer as you can find her work online, she seemed to be very casual when she was overseas, I guess ... Miss Joy needed to treat her a little better.!"

Joy find it funny as the super star like her will be nicer with a little designer, now the contract is cancelled, her manager was little worried as they need to prefer dress for conference which gonna be attend month later, Joy wanted to sue you for daring to throw face on her, she'll see you on the court but won't pay for it!

.....

"That .... Y/n.. I mean Sarang!" Jennie was shocked as she thought that you'll offend that popular actress in the country and worried that she'll not pay obediently but you don't care about that, losing some money won't make you poor but your started of career after returning country was not so good, Jennie blamed that to herself, if she didn't ask you to come things would not happened like that, you're actually in lose but you won't let her bow like that.