8. That woman!

Designer look at you indifferently as if she wasn't satisfied you being her boss, she's professional and she want to work with professional team but she didn't expect that the new boss was someone who rely on rich man.

"what do you know about designing! do you even have knowledge about it?"

She spoke up as a Jennie's temper, she came forward to solve the matter by explaining but you didn't tell them your real identity.

If any of them talk about you, Jennie will handle the arrogant there but you made it clear if they wanted to work in team with you, they must have to cooperate, if not they can leave, you won't force them to stay and work.

They are all excellent designer, some of them had already awarded for their work, so some of them don't want to work under the lady who relayed on man that's why they think that you're not capable to be a boss but when you give them a chance to leave or stay with your strict manner, one of them couldn't take it but rest of them was guilt to leave without working because they had already get their payment and take money without working made them look low that's why even they don't like you especially girl, they still stay and agreed to work.

Everyone is an outstanding, talented so you cherish talent but you also have another characteristics, you don't force others.

Jennie really anger by you when you give them chance to leave, what if they really leave, they'll be paid for nothing, you visit the company and your office was in the 8th floor, the decoration was unique as Seokjin personally design to give you the relaxing environment, whether it's home or office he don't want you to take a pressure.

This elder brother was really meticulous even Jennie felt envious, after making sure that you visit each corner of the company Suzy went back to Kim Group, you all become good friends, so there's no such a formalities.

You and Jennie sat in the office comfortably, Jennie rolled chair "Sarang, sometimes I really envy you and hate you, people's lives are really different, you actually have such a good brother to you, he is even more considerate than a boyfriend! sigh, I am so envious!"

You just smiled at her, over the years she don't think much but live a life by herself, you really like this girl by your side, you never felt angry on her, she's just straightforward.

They can't accept the mentality of not working while getting paid, they'll look down on themselves first but when they saw you're leaving by simple car, they couldn't help judging.

you informed that you'll take meeting next day to introduce passion and name of the designer, they get a high salary which you didn't earning yet after returning country, you had spent your money to buy a apartment in Busan then simple car.

You made some rules on the company as you work on the document of new company at night, Rowoon sat by the bed side watching from behind "Mommy, it's very late, I'm going to sleep." he was waiting for you but he's tired as he had fun at company today, you didn't even turn your head to look at him "Yes, baby will sleep first, mommy will accompany you later."

Rowoon was little disappointed, instead of going bed obediently he went out and asked maids to have glass of milk then brought it back to the room.

"Mommy."

When the fragrance of the milk hit your nose, you realize that Rowoon had bring a glass of milk, you're stunned for a moment and looked at him, he passed the milk to you looking so softly as if he was saying.

Mommy, hurry up and take care of me, I'm so lonely by myself.

And you felt it like that, you had been working, it seems like you had ignored his emotions so you closed the documents and laptop then hugged him Apologizing, he was a child and needed the company of his parents, he already lacked fatherly love, so you can't let him lack motherly love, you told him to drink milk but as he bring it for you, so he only let his mother have it on his name.