78. Hold on?

First of all, let's started with wishing my sweet bae hunny_bunny234 happy level up, take care ✨ sending lot of loves💜

__________

Kim Rowoon?

It had been a long time since he had been so lively, it had been so many years since the past and he wanted to reminisce about it but the some memories are still blur, all that left was a myriad of feeling in his heart, he had already accepted this child long ago even he ridiculed and longed for this feeling...

To be father ... of your child, he had no one in this world to called his own but now he have and wanted to make his big family with the woman he love.

This child is innocent and no matter what had happened in the past, Rowoon just knew when he came to his sense that his father was not with them, his mother was the one who always take care of him alone, he had never suspect about his surname.

But it seems to Jungkook that calling his son with his surname will be pleasant to hear, although his son adopted his maternal surname.

Jungkook have no objection about it, after all his child was well protected under the Kim family and as a mother you had taught Rowoon so well to behave and Jungkook suddenly felt that women who could raise their children by themselves were all very great women, after all it was not easy to take care alone and be single mom.

His mother also had suffered a lot and he had almost took his father's gene and made another woman suffered, he felt that he was an scumbag and ungrateful person.

He was surprised, disbelief, shocked and happy because he had a son, all kinds of emotions filled in his chest.

He admitted that he was a little tricky in the past he wanted to control himself and thought that he could make better choice for him and made this woman stayed by his side on the name of marriage because he was a little unwilling to let that woman leave just like that after being substitute in the name of sister's.

He thought that woman was a little petty and being kept secret at that moment however, he didn't thought there would be a day when the matter would be resolved, when the man & woman finally had their hearts set on each other, it would be a matter of a time before both could blow a pillow.

For so many years, he had been alone, after this woman came into his life, his heart was accompanied by the fantasy full of that naive woman, he never had any romantic thought about another, he had stayed in this villa that kept his mother's memories, each corner was lonely and six years ago for few months this woman made his villa lively and he had enjoyed it but it wasn't for last long.

Now again, lonely place came to live and now Jungkook's villa have sounds of woman, child and his dog's.

"How's this?"

His eyes were shining and he smiled lightly, sitting on the floor with his son beside him, who's drawing on the paper and he's helping him out, he flipped some notebooks and was in lost in his thoughts made his son come back to his sense and he nodded.

"Uhm, it is good, show me." he leaned forward, looking at boy who's so young, he didn't know how to care of his feelings, moreover that woman sacrificed a lot that made him realized that love is selfless devotion, not a selfish possession and control.

Back then, his control over that woman came like a obsession, he had lost his mother and had no one to teach him, he did now realized how hard it's to be soft hearted and create a best for his child.