10. Ties that bind!

"I asked him to come for dinner, let's order first, Jungkook is always punctual he will come."

Dahyun order something, she had been waiting there almost 10 minutes, Jieun also ordered some snacks, after a while Jungkook appeared in the restaurant when he entered the restaurant his dark eyes searched the crowd for Jieun then saw the figure next to her, he frowned unhappily.

This aunt was really annoying!
she called him telling that she was going back to Busan, so she asked to have a meal but he didn't expect that she would arrange a blind date for him again, he sneered in his heart, it was nothing much, he ... Jeon Jungkook would just treat this meal as a separate meal.

"Jungkook!"

Jieun called him after seeing him stood there for awhile, he was tall and attractive as he attracted a lot of attention the moment he entered, he walked steadily towards Jieun, seeing the handsome man who was like a god getting closer and closer, Dahyun's heart beat so fast that it almost jumped out of her chest, her hand tightened nervously.

This man ... was hers.
even if he was not now, in the future... one day, he will be!

"Come, come sit down." Jieun pulled him over with a smile and stood up "You guys should talk, I'll go shopping nearby first." his cold gaze fell on Jieun's face "Dismissed meal?"

There was a trace of embarrassment on Jieun's face, Dahyun just got to know that he was tricked by Jieun when she heard him but she was determined to get it, so she didn't feel embarrassed "You guys have a good meal, you must sit for half an hour before leaving, I will go first."

After that she quickly left leaving two behind giving some space.

_____

You didn't have much appetite so you only ate some then look at the time, it was almost noon and you panic then make a call quickly.

She actually forget to tell you that she's having lunch with her friend, she was near by restaurant so you tell that you'll come over immediately.

She was going to refuse but you had hang up the call, she looked at the handsome man sitting opposite, she heard the busy sound from other like, she was stunned as she wanted to say that it was inconvenient for to meet up now but other party actually...

"Miss Kim has something to do?" he coldly asked noticing something, she quickly put her phone back to her bag and smiled "Nothing, it's okay." if she said something was wrong and stared at phone, he would probably leave immediately, he frowned slightly, this woman was really pestering him! a man like him has already treated her coldly but she was still sitting here.

He stood up, she suddenly panic "Mr Jeon, where are you going?" he didn't stopped "The bathroom."

Jieun asked him to sit for half an hour, he was okay with time but this half an hour wasn't limited do where he was staying, right? as long as he's still in the restaurant, Dahyun let out a sigh of relief as he didn't leave but went to the washroom.

You're so fast, just a few walked and you arrived at the restaurant, after entering you saw Dahyun sitting not far away, your steps paused and suddenly remembered What she told, it was because the appointed time was about to started that you was anxious and didn't think much but now you saw her sitting there you remember that she told that she was having meal with her friend, wouldn't it be inconvenient if you walked to her like this?"

Waiter welcome you just you're going back, you smiled lightly "I am looking for a friend, thank you." after that you walked to Dahyun's direction and found she was alone, didn't she said that she was eating with friend!