75. A moment to remember!

Seokjin frowned looking at Jungkook unhappily but Jungkook's face was calm and have composed smile as if he's not afraid of Seokjin that he would not agree.

"Jeon Jungkook stop joking around, I didn't come here to discuss your marriage with my sister but yo warn you to leave her."

Of course, Jungkook know that Seokjin's strict brother self will be come out but he came here preferred to let him agree, no matter what he needed to do "But you know it is impossible, we can't leave each other, we're destined to die together in this life."

After a while Jungkook narrowed his eyes and looked at Seokjin in a probing manner "Don't tell me you don't want to get married, so you want to bring her along to stay alone for the rest of her life!"

This word angered Seokjin, it made him unhappy "If you want to sever your love then it's fine but you can't ask your sister to sever her love with you, Is it?"

Seokjin's gaze turned dark and the hand that was on his thigh tightened "Who told you that I want her to sever her love with me?"

Jungkook is satisfied and smiled weckly "Then, you shouldn't have to stopped us, six years is enough for you to verify."

In the past, Seokjin wanted to find his sister and after finding he wanted to keep her by his side and treat her with all kind of things that she deserves and made her life good, find someone better to hand over his sister's hand but he never thought that his sister is in love maze, he never seen his sister to get close with any man other than Jungkook.

Whenever he introduced his close relatives and friends, you had always asked him that you wanted to stay alone, so he didn't mind you not marrying, since he can earn money for you and Rowoon to spent for the rest of their lives, he can afford even you wanted to buy half of Seoul.

Even you insist on marrying foreign, Seokjin felt that it's not hard to find on, you're the only person who can put him under your control and he felt that he would not be disloyal, only woman who can suppress Kim Seokjin is his sister and he didn't want other men look down on you.

furthermore, Jungkook and you had some past experienced then how could he not worry about handing his sister's hand over same man who had hurt her?

"Soon, I will leave my statement on the internet, let everyone know that she's going to be my wife."

chi!

Seokjin mocked in his heart, Jungkook pulled some documents from his bag and placed on the table Infront of Seokjin, Seokjin raised his brow "What is this?"

"Transfer of shares." he faintly said, Seokjin felt his forehead twitch, he had a faint guess, could it be that Jungkook wanted to divide shares of Jeon group's?

To whom? he opened the document to take a look, Seokjin's brows narrowed, Jungkook had already handed the pen over yo him with faint smile "witness sign."

Seokjin raised his eyes to look at the man opposite "Did she read it?"

"No, I don't want to give her pressure, so what's your decision brother-in-law? I'm sincere, I will treat her with all my love."

"Who's your brother in law?" Seokjin didn't agree yet "Don't shout, when I and y/n get married, its appropriate that you'll be the one." Seokjin's closed his eyes, the good repair made him hold back his anger.

"You know, this property is nothing for her if your attitude is trash towards her."

"I know, it seems like brother-in-law has agreed to our marriage, in that case I will not disturb you, y/n is waiting for me, see you soon."