82. Contentment.?

The feeling of going up and down a lot, from being elected to feeling very down, it's tearful but overwhelmed.

"Congratulations, it's baby boy."

Doctor announced and put the baby on your chest, Jungkook couldn't help but be all emotional, it's not easy for him to see, how much pain you have endured to make him father of two boys.

With his trembling hand, Jungkook was guided to cut the umbilical cord, completely separating baby from your body's part, the newborn baby started to cry after outside's air hit on his body.

Such a little life.

Going from pregnancy to parenthood is a major life change, physically and emotionally, you felt like your life was over after having babies but this is the best feeling ever.

"You did great job." Jungkook leaned in to kiss your head.

Your baby is taken to another part of the room to have some oxygen and to clean, they will be brought back to you as soon as possible.

After enduring bone cracking pain, you deserved treatment and you're so hungry, you want to eat something spicy and greasy, meaty things.

--------

Finally baby's at home, you get discharge from the hospital after 3 days and many people are there to welcome you and your baby.

Your brother, Kim Seokjin, Jennie, Minho and Rowoon.

All are gathering and looking at newbie "He's so cute."

"What we gonna name this newbie." all's concerned was on it, while Jungkook brought you some soup to drink, you're so tired already but whenever you try to sleep, it's like baby's crying sound is echoing.

"Baby Eunwoo.. " Rowoon jump happily after his baby brother make noises, little baby is happy to see many people around him but next second he will started to cry....

------

You were sleeping at night and seemed to hear the child crying, when you opened your eyes, you saw Jungkook shushing baby and preparing to carry the child out, the posture of him holding the baby was little strange as if he's afraid of crushing the baby by his muscular arms.

Baby's crying became louder and you heard the clumsy coaxing sound "Shh, don't cry ...don't cry.."

You helplessly lifted the blanket and sat up, reaching out to him "Bring him over, maybe he's hungry."

Jungkook frowned slightly, because you didn't rest for long time as baby keep crying after sleeping for hour, either pee or poo, he was worried that the child in front of him would disturb his wife, so he decided to coax himself but who would thought that his method doesn't work as baby's cry echoed into the bedroom.

"What are you thinking about? Quickly hand him over..." only then he carry the child into your arms carefully... you took the child and breastfeed...

Jungkook pursed his lips, he had done a lot of work and thought that coaxing child would be as ease as snapping a fingers but in actual combat, he discovered that it was not easy, he doesn't even know how to hold a baby, those tiny body ....

The body was really small that he could hold with his one hand but he was afraid of dropping.

After drinking, little baby quieted down, the only thing heard was baby drinking the gulping the milk down, Jungkook shamelessly leaned over and hooked his arm around your shoulders and looked at the baby suckling very closely, you're really not used to hanging around with a big man like this while breastfeeding but he was very enthusiastic.