49. Maybe love?

He immediately ran towards the door to chase after that guy and pressed the elevator button but seems delivery man probably took elevator, so he couldn't wait and rushed to the stairs to get down but stopped when he realised, it was actually 15th floor, he can't be stupid right now, the woman needs him.

So, he let the guy slide and went back to find you're still sitting there with shocked expression, he kneel down and grabbed your arms "It's my fault, I should have checked it first."

He help you to get up but your body was stiff, so he picked you up and placed you on the sofa beside him, you looked at him grabbing his hand tightly, probably you're badly frightened by sudden attacked, your grip is strong that your nail almost dug into his skin but he seems not mind and called Minho to check the take out restaurant then sent surveillance video of neighbouring.

He even asked Minho to sent maid from his house to make some foods, you wanted to stopped him but he give you sharp gaze to shut you up, so you sat there holding his hand, after he hung up the call, he slowly reached out to stroked your head gently like he was coaxing a child.

"Don't worry, leave it to me."

You were frowning but still looked calm, he had stayed with you all day and still opposite party have guts to do pranks like this, you couldn't help but think more possibilities "Logically speaking, didn't you get someone to watch, who's the person behind this? it would not be same person, since last time delivery man committed suicide, I suspect...."

As you keep explaining thinking about various situation, he stared at you with his indescribable emotions.

She had changed a lot.

You were scared to the shocked that you even hold his hand tightly but still here calmly trying to analyze things, this really made his heart ache, these years how much did you grow! he suddenly felt sorry for you!

Suddenly he pulled you into hug making you stopped talking, he tightly held you and rubbed your back, you're in a daze when he embraced you "Don't think too much, this isn't something you should think about it right now."

For some reason you felt your nose becoming little sour, he sighed "I was careless, I thought they would not do anything as long as I stayed by your side but I was wrong... in the future, I will not give them any chance to do things again, in the days to come, I will accompany you everyday."

Your nose was sour and vision was a little hazy, you're really scared and fell on the floor, when he came and hold you ... you felt like someone pulled you out of danger that almost cause your heart beat to stopped, but you also thought that if it was not Jungkook today but someone else, you would feel the same way!

Thinking of this, you forced yourself to not cry, you blinked and bit your lower lips then spoke softly "I know, I just want to say, what happened today and last time might be different person - i... mhm...!"

You didn't get time to finish what you wanted to say when the person back away, only to leaned over to kiss your talk-able lips sealing your vocal, when you felt a soft touches of Jungkook's lips, your heart skip a beat and suddenly it hit you that the man was really a place for you to broke down, that's why you handover yourself to him.

Tears flowed down from the corner of your eyes to cheeks, the kiss become little sour and salty, he move his lips slightly feeling heart ache, the tears was sucks away by him and he cupped your cheeks and wiped your tears by his thumb while lips brushing like feathers, you put your hands on top of his as he kisses your cheek "shhhh... it's all right, everything gonna be alright, hmm!"

You nodded, he peck on your lips several times "Don't cry, if you continue to crying, I will have to drink tears to my heart content today."

Originally, it was very good atmosphere around with him that your heart almost surrender because of him but he defeated this moment, you glare at him immediately "Am not crying!"