79. Sleepless in Seattle!

Unedited, mhianhae!

Everything returned to the right track and it seems everyone was living the normal life! doing whatever they're needed to do.

"Sis Suzy, what documents did my brother ask you to give me?"

Suzy handed the documents and said seriously "Director Kim said Miss Kim only needed to open it and you will know."

You didn't understand the term and just open the front page, it was written 'Property Transaction' your brows knitted slightly and read it.

It was mentioned that 'Jeon Jungkook' Transferred his all share and property to 'Kim Sarang' with his statement below and sign it.

For his future spouse.

You take it long to understand the real meaning of it.

_______

"Jeon Jungkook, you bastard, come out!" you knocked the door continuously urging him to come, he was taking shower but you have no patience to stay silent and talk to him "Bastard, i don't want your property, what do you think that you will give your asset to me then I will take it?"

he came out of bathroom wiping his hair, very calm "Then take me?"

Looking at his deep gaze, you subconsciously gulped your lump down to your throat and continue to glare at him "Jeon Jungkook, you jerk, do you even consider my thoughts before doing anything?" you never would have thought that you would encounter such a thing one day!

Such a arrogant guy have this much changes!

Your heart is burning "Do you have any questions for me.?" the way he looked at you made your mood gloomy and irritated and sneered "You asked me if I have a question? then tell me what did you required me to do such a decision without my consent?"

With such a reaction, Jungkook couldn't help but raised his eyebrows "Heh, why do you have a big temper?" he walked closer "I do not have a temper."

"Are you sure? you're not throwing a tantrum on me?" you didn't know if it was because of your psychological effect or something but you felt that Jungkook's voice at this moment sounded a little darker, it's hoarse and dry.

This type of Jeon Jungkook, gave you a very dangerous feeling.

"I apologize, if it made you unhappy, my soon to be Mrs Jeon."

His gaze was fixed on you, dark and deep eyes became scorching hot, almost burning you to ashes "You... why are you looking at me like that all of a sudden?"

He walked over, you walked backward and he trapped you in his arms.

"What a pity." he laughed and pinch your chin, suddenly leaned over to kiss your lips, you scratches your hands to wrapped around his neck "You're not allowed to decide anything on your own, got it?"

This atmosphere feel so warm, he faintly smile "Listen well, i will say this once." he continue to kiss, lock his finger on the back of your hair and goes deeper into scenery....

"Everything mine belongs to you."

The wave of emotions surged up and you both hump ......

_____

You had not eaten with your brother for long but you began to worry when your brother asked you to come for dinner, you didn't think of bringing Jungkook and Rowoon along but since it's family time and what was the result?

At the dining room, Rowoon keep talking while the rest of three adults response to the little kid.

You and Seokjin talk about matters sometimes while Jungkook sat beside you with his hand clasped your left hand's fingers tightly, pushes your hair behind the ear or help to tidy up your clothes, sitting next to you without talking much.