12. Two of a Kind!

All the directors were arguing with each other until their faces turned red as they don't agree with each other's opinion, must of the directors are old men and the two men arguing was same age.

Minho was sitting beside and watching as those old directors fought fiercely and Jungkook who was sitting at the main seat was indifferent, Oh he wasn't indifferent he just held his phone and stared intently, it seems like he didn't care those people arguing since the morning he sat in the meeting room, he would occasionally take a look at his phone and put down again picked it up again to look again, Minho paid attention during this period of time to his phone's interface, it happened to be the WeChat interface.

He suspected that Young Master had called him at night to get him some WeChat accounts but today, Jungkook had been staring at the WeChat interface when it was work time, even in this situation he was distracted who usually paid attention to, others are arguing and he's literally ignoring them.

Minho was thinking about it when he looked at Jungkook's phone, suddenly he seemed to see Jungkook's phone vibrate, at the same time Jungkook's body shook, in an instant he seemed very happy as he quickly opened the interface, Minho secretly took a glance.

Ava has accepted your request, you can start chatting now.

Ava!
Who's Ava?

Minho was confused, why did he never heard this name before? Jungkook had been waiting for this person all this time, it sounded like a woman's name.. Minho sneakily moved closer wanting to see what Jungkook would say to that woman but a cold gaze made him scared and straightened his back.

Forget it, his life was more important, he shouldn't be so gossipy.

Jungkook wanted to send a message but when he reached the chat, he found that he didn't know what to say, he hadn't seen you for five years and suddenly added you as a friend, did you know it was him? or not? then what was he going to say?

"What are you going to say?" he suddenly looked at Minho.... Minho  exclaimed then moved closer "Young Master? ... the first thing we usually talk about, 'hi, how are you?'"

Jungkook pursed his lips and didn't answer, it was obvious that he was not satisfied, Minho thought for a while "How are you? what are you going to say? should I call you by your name?" he was still not satisfied as Minho coughed lightly "How about, are you there?"

Jungkook's eyes moved, seemed to be quite satisfied with this sentence then he type and sent out, Minho's lips twitch, it seemed like Young Master never sent WeChat message to other people, WeChat was his working mode and he always told people what he needed to do, now he's actually complicated!

Minho was even surprised when he saw the message sent, it was actually displayed on the screen, the message had already been sent but it was rejected by the other party.

Minho coughed lightly as he couldn't help but wanted to laugh, jungkook obviously didn't react yet as he looked at the red dot and the following sentence, he narrowed his eyes and looked at Minho.

"What does that mean?"

The message had been sent but it was rejected, Minho didn't answer directly "Lee Minho." Jungkook's tone came with a hint of killing intent appearing in his eyes, Minho laughed dryly and explained softly "Young Master, this means you have been blacklisted."

Jungkook was speechless "Blacklist?"

Minho nodded seriously explaining maybe other party had seen the details of account and blacklist after add into the friendliest, he said softly afraid that Jungkook would not understand, Jungkook's face turned gloomy and Minho realized that he might said much and quickly stopped himself then straight.