45. Could we.... love?

I crave you more than pizza!

____

"you, what did you say?" your eyes widened and looked at him in disbelief, could it be that he haven't done that for past five years!

Can man control his sexual desire for long! it was almost impossible for him to keep his body as pure as jade for five years but he actually did it and even said it out loud!

His voice became deeper "You don't believe, right!" of course you don't, who would! he pressed his lips on the corner of your lip "You know I have mysophobia, do you think I will touch women other than you?"

Why only you? your lips move but didn't utter a single words, seeing the complicated expression he smiled "What it is? Are you touched by me! do you want to forgive me?"

This man really know how to provoked you! you glared at him "I don't believe your nonsense, how can men keep it up without doing for five years?"

"It's not like you don't know about me." his voice was so deep that you would not hear if he stand a little far but he's attached with you like gum "Who knows what's going on with you? if you didn't touch a women, then how did you spend the past years?"

Five years? how many days and nights? without his partner, wouldn't he be feeling lonely! cause normal human crave it, you stared and saw his ears turning red but his expression was straight "What do you think I can do?"

Embarrassment flashed through your eyes, you actually asked him this kind of questions, wasn't it like lifting a stone and smashing own feet!

"En!" he bite your chin soft, your breathing became strange and hurried, your body temperature also gradually rising, it was inappropriate to continue like this, so you abruptly pushed him and stood quickly, you had lost your composer too much today.

"whether you're protecting your body or not, it has nothing to do with me."

"Is that so?" he didn't plan to let you go easily, he aggressively asked "Then what were you so nervous about?"

you looked away knitting your brows and pretended to be calm "Who was nervous?"

"You're.."
"No, I'm not." he raised his eyebrows and walked towards you, your eyes trembled and try to stayed strong but your face heat up when your eyes actually went to the certain part of his body and you took a steps back "Don't come over."

"It's because you're nervous! then what are you nervous about now?" it's hard to look directly on his face, you keep walking backward until your back touched the wall behind, he keep walking and raised his hands to pressed on the wall to block your way.

"Still running?"

Is he playing with you? he still have mood to tease you? And what are you doing? "I'm not running anymore, anyway, I can't run, what do you want! I admit that I'm nervous, okay! I believe you too, can you leave now!"

"No, you're not safe to stay here, I have to stay." you pursed your lips "I'm safe and sound, why should I be afraid? furthermore it's my house, nothing gonna happen, so you may leave."

"I helped you and you want to kick me out?" he wanted to stay with you! it's almost dinner time and you can understand the man's appetite, so you think of a way "I .. I will go and cook."

He didn't move, so you slide yourself down and run towards kitchen, you didn't care his reaction, he smiled helplessly, it's not like he wanted to freeload but it's his woman's house anyway, so why not!

He's hungry, okay.!

_____

She held her hands between her cheeks and became distressed, actually this man's effort is something like he wanted to start over with you but the injuries you suffered in the past year was also a nightmare for you, so Jennie didn't want you to live that kind of life anymore, so even now she felt that Jungkook had truly destroyed your life, she'll be the woman who hated him more cause bestfriend always hate bestie's boyfriend or ex boyfriend, maybe!