73. Humming!

"Aaah - choo!"

Jennie immediately turned her head to look at the little boy "Are you okay, Ronnie! did you catch a cold?" she hugged Rowoon "Winter is approaching, we should wear thick sweaters now."

"Aunt nini, I didn't catch cold, it's just that my nose is little itchy." she smile pinching his cute nose "You're really cute."

Rowoon pouting "Aunt nini, don't pinch baby's nose, I will look ugly then."

"Haha, you know how to make words, aren't you little devil?" she ruffles his hair "why did you come to pick me up today? where's daddy?"

Jennie blinked "Mummy asked me to pick you up today, did you actually miss your dad now!" After staying at daddy's place for 3 days, now Rowoon became daddy's little guy!

"Daddy have big place to play and sleep, there's many toys he have brought and the aunties there's really nice... and moreover daddy have bahm in the house."

And Rowoon started to talk about his dad now, he looked really happy and excited. "Now you likes your daddy's place more?"

Rowoon thought for a while, he don't know what to say and just seems thinking hard to get perfect answer "be obedient, mummy and daddy needs time to develop things... you'll be staying with them in the future."

"That's right." Rowoon nodded but even though he still needs his time to understand his dad.

____

After returning country, you had only come to the villa once, that time both of you's relationship had not re-established, you just came to received the measurement, you didn't expect time to pass quickly.

The night breeze was cool as you sat on the wooden board wearing pajamas, looking at sea under the moon your heart feel calm, the night and sea could calm people's emotions.

But when sea breeze blew, you felt cold and hugged your knees, the wind on sea and city is different.

You never met a man like Jungkook in your life, he may seems cold and indifferent and don't know how to show his emotions but he's soft and romantic person inside, the man who know how to cherish a woman, he's indeed your first man you met in your worsted days, now he made it better.

Feeling cold air blowing made you shivers and you're about to get up to go to room, suddenly tall figure sat beside you and a warm coat dropped over you.

You looked at sideway, he had just taken bath and with his clear skin and water still dripping from his wet hair "Why you didn't even wipe your hair?"

The sea breeze was so strong at night and he just came out wearing pajamas with that wet hair! "I'm fine and you don't know how to wear more clothes in the middle of night? it's sea side place."

You shrunk your shoulders "If i feel cold then I would have enter the room myself but you just finished bathing." you wanted to ruffles his hair but he grabbed your wrists, this actions was little violent when he pulled you into his embrace and you're plugged into, you soft face collide onto his hard chest.

"What's wrong?" you notice there's something happening with him, he lowered his head to bury his head onto the crooked of your neck, the cool feeling made your body trembled and you subconsciously pushed his body but you heard a dull apology.

"I'm sorry."

You're stunned, did you hear wrongly! why this man feeling sad? his lips was pressed on your neck and the hot breath he was exhaling was all over "Why are you apologizing me?"