3. To Have and to Hold!

The moment Seokjin was stunned, Rowoon wrapped his arms around his neck "Uncle has worked hard driving, aunt nini has cooked a lot of delicious food for uncle."

"Is that so?" he smiled "Uncle, are you still going tonight?"

"I'll leave tomorrow, tonight I'll stay with Ro-woon, okay?" Rowoon nodded "I miss my uncle so much."

"I miss my Ro-woon too."

You watched from the side helplessly, his mother is here but he kissed his uncle and aunt but he didn't kiss his this mother! well they treated him very well, Seokjin doted on Rowoon more and Jennie was his everyday as his second mother, you usually don't get that much time but still you try to be a good mother.

After a while Jennie brought all dishes and you went to help, all sat together and started to eat, in the middle of dinner you suddenly got up and took out a bottle of red wine, Seokjin frowned "Don't you still have work tomorrow? drinking is suitable?"

"It's okay, just a little."

Jennie also bring cup for her to drink as red wine was both's favourite, both of you used to drink at overseas, both's alcohol tolerance wasn't good and can get drunk easily, Seokjin said eat first then drink but no matter how Seokjin tried to pursued, you couldn't stop drinking, he felt a headache.

"Is Rowoonie finished?" he nodded "Uncle don't worry about mommy, mommy knows what she's doing."

Seokjin pinched his eyebrows, why did little boy sounded so familiar? he suddenly narrowed his eyes "Your mommy used to be like this when she was overseas?"

Rowoon instantly felt that he had said something wrong so he quickly corrected himself "No uncle, mommy is happy to see you that's why she drink extra cup."

"Is that so?" he looked at two ladies whose face turned slightly red, because of drinks was too strong and tell Rowoon to go room first.

"Uncle, do you need my help?"

Seokjin shook his head "I don't need it, you go first, I'll accompany you later." Rowoon nodded and jumped from chair then walked to the room with his short legs, Seokjin's eyes followed him and then two of you, because you and Jennie drunk full bottle, both of you are waste, he stood up with his straight legs then rolled up the sleeves of his shirt gracefully and slowly cleaned up the remnants on the table, when he was about to pick up the red wine's bottle Jennie suddenly shouted "Don't move!"

He looked at her direction, She staggered walked towards him leaving you behind "What are you doing?" she grabbed the wine bottle and said with a drunken voice "You are not allowed to snatch wine from us, otherwise Y/n ... S-Sarang will blame me." she couldn't stand steadily as her body was swaying in front of Seokjin.

facing this good friend and assistant of his sister, he naturally has more patience with her than others "The bottle is empty, I'll throw it away."

"Is it empty?" she couldn't believe and poured bottle in her mouth, there was not a single drop of wine, she nodded and smiled "It's true, the bottle is empty, oh okay then I'll go back to sleep." she walked but her body had no balance so he hurriedly supported her "Stand still!" he frowned, when she saw clearly that the person in front of her was her dream prince charming, her eyes widened but in fear she closed it, she was drunk so she choose to play dead.

He picked up Jennie and was about to walked, he heard groaned from behind, you fell onto the sofa as if you wasn't feeling well, You and Jennie drink when you both don't go outside and be crazy together as ordinary people now Seokjin had run into this situation it was really a headache, in the end he had no choice but to drag Jennie back to her room and came to settled you afterward.