11. Possessed!

You really didn't expect a little boy to have so much strength and didn't expect him to suddenly push, you was wearing high heels so when the little boy pushed you like that, your entire body fell uncontrollably onto the floor and the environment there wasn't good as bits of wood and glasses immediately pressed by your hands and it immediately make bled your hands.

Jennie cried out in shocked "It's bleeding!" she quickly squatted down to help you up, she was so angry and try to argue back, there people are so fierce and unreasonable, it's because some rich people came to bully them that's why they protected themselves being violent, you slowly stood up with the help of Jennie, your palm was in great pain and your butt was numb from the fall but you endure the pain.

Someone came to help you "How can you casually push people? you're not allowed to do this in the future." one of Young girl scolded little guy and asked you to help, she try to explain other people that you two are definitely not type of person who came to harm them, later on that girl treated your wound and lead you the way of Beomgyu's house but unfortunately you couldn't met him because his father was so mad, their living conditions wasn't good.

It said that Beomgyu's parents was in love then married each other but later on their economy problem broke their family, his mother divorced and marry with some rich man leaving her ex-husband and son, that's why Beomgyu's father started to drink, he was handsome man but after love affair and wife's betrayal made him short temper and sometimes he even beat his son and Beomgyu's father became addicted to alcohol cause of this he took loan and couldn't pay back in time, their life became miserable.

Beomgyu was cold because he was sensible person before he saw his parent's ruined relationship, that's why his art was strange and attractive, you thought that he was motivated by the environment but you didn't expect that young girl explain about his situation.

Even you both came to see him, he'll not met you in that situation and his father was losing his temper that's why you and Jennie couldn't met Beom-gyu, since you have to work overtime, you didn't waste time there and went back, surprisingly you saw the same driver uncle's taxi Parked at the same place as he was concerned about two little girls going inside the ruler place, good people's are still around, he sincerely sent you two back to the company, you thanked him thoughtfully.

_______

You couldn't eat anything because you couldn't hold chopsticks, your hand was injured and you didn't went to treat since that young girl already treated you there, so you directly came to the company and sat to work, Jennie was worried about you.

As you sat there in a daze, office door pushed opened revealing a man with a helpless eyes staring down at you, why did he come here? you're stunned and then thought for a moment before looking at Jennie beside, she immediately took the documents to cover her face and coughed lightly.

This big mouth, she must have told Seokjin that you're injured, she smiled uncomfortably "I didn't say, I only told Rowoon."

She was embarrassed, how could she have guts to directly told Seokjin! that's why she choose this method!

"Brother!" you stood up and smiled "Why are you here? I have to work overtime here, unfortunately I cannot greet you."

"Do you think I'm here to greet you?" he walked around the table and grabbed your wrist "Go home." your expression changed "No, I have to stay and work overtime tonight."

"You are already so injured, yet you still want to work overtime?" his expression darkened and look at you unhappily "I started a company to settle you down in country not to let you be so careless, you don't even care about your own injuries."