53. Nobody knows!

Now... suddenly you're asking for it back, could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve? yeah, you could say you miss all that we had but I don't really care how bad it hurts... when you broke me first.....
You broke me first.

________
____

He knew that you went to met Jeonghan this morning? no wonder that he was so angry and fired up all of a sudden, but wasn't he sleeping! how did he know! "You followed me.?"

He didn't answer like he tacitly agreed with what you said but that wasn't the case, he just traced where you actually went! you felt your heart gradually sink "Do you have to monitor me like this? do I have a freedom Jeon Jungkook! I'm not your wife, you don't have right to control me, even if I'm your wife you can't bind me like this!"

The aura on his body turned cold "Bind you! what about you! what did you tell me yesterday! you said me to rest but you actually went to have a private meeting with another men!"

"A private meeting!" the word infuriated you, it was just to talk about work but this man badly pronounced it! looking at his eyes suddenly you felt like someone slapped across your face, he had been always like this! you pushed him with your force "What do you mean by that! who do you think I am?"

You sat and asked loudly, after a second you found your naked self and took a deep breath before pulling sheet to cover yourself, then get up to pickup clothes back facing him and put your clothes on.

"Just think that I'm having private meeting, so what! you can't control me." you walked towards bathroom and flung door very loudly echoing room with loud bang, he stared at the door and pursed his lips.

Did he made this woman angry! then what about the deception he received! you actually went to see men behind his back! Yoon Jeonghan wants to snatched his woman from him!

You took a short time to clean up and walked to put some light makeup, he frowned when he saw this woman ignoring him, treating him like transparent person, he frowned even more when he saw you're putting lipstick on your lips, you're not going out then why you're putting it now!

he got down and put his clothes then walked to you "Are you going out!" ignoring him you picked up the pursed and walked out of the bedroom, he followed you and grabbed your arm "Where are you going?" he asked sternly as you looked up at him unfriendly and sneered "Do you care! don't tell me you became someone after protecting me! my brother don't like you then why would I!"

You remove your arm from his grip and walked "Do you think, I don't have right to care about you even if it happened just now!"

you paused for a moment and ridiculed his words leaving apartment behind, what kind of era did he think this was! if something happened between then you'll be under his control! how ridiculous! even if you was a virgin and taken by him for the first time, you might not force him because of this matter, let alone now you are no longer virgin and relationship with man.

Such a jerk ass!

You went downstairs of building and about to get into your car but hand stopped you, you looked up in disbelief his breath was unstable "It's dangerous outside, what do you want?"

Your eyes scanned his hand that was holding your arm to stopped you, your eyes shows a hint of annoyance "How dare you! Jeon Jungkook, did you forget what you did to me! don't do whatever you want in my life, do you think you're doing something noble and good for me! then you should stay away from me."

you jerked his hand off of you and get into the car, his pained expression looked at the car drove away stood there looking lonely.

You just went to pharmacy to get pills, it's headache why you and him develop relation into bed! now this things would get complicated, you must not get pregnant if you get pregnant it would be really mess, so you took a bottle of water and gulped one pills down to your throat then leaned back to seat closing eyes, rubbing your forehead in frustration.