25. crazy in love.!

"Yes! he was clearly dating my cousin but still he hug you at the press conference, if it was in private it would be fine but it's publicly and they might exposed you then your reputation.."

You finally understood what she meant, you didn't expect this girl to think about you, you nodded and smiled "I know, thank you for your concern."

"Just like that.?" she looked at you blankly as if she couldn't believe that your emotions could be so calm "Huh?"

"I mean, aren't you sad? because Jeon Jungkook hugged you so you couldn't sleep well, you have dark circles under your eyes, isn't it because of excitement?"

You raised your brow "Who told you that I was excited because he hugged me.?"

That man had hugged you many times in the past, furthermore both of you had even done something so intimate between, how could you be so excited about his hug that you couldn't sleep? you're restless because your marriage with him was still there, you couldn't accept this.

"Alright, it seems like I'm a little meddlesome but you have to careful about things, I'm leaving my manager is waiting for me downstairs."

you nodded at her and bid bye thinking seriously.

At afternoon you used public relations to delete your all marketing information on internet and clean the page, although there's trouble between you and Jungkook, you still needed to be look forward you can't stay depressed because of the divorce and contact the landlord to see apartment, you wanted to buy the apartment nearby before, because of the termination of contract with Jungkook you had put this matter aside but now he didn't accept to break the contract so you could use this money for yourself.

Since there's no work recently and you have others designer to look after, you and Jennie went to school and pick up Rowoon then went to see apartment, since landlord was in hurry to sell apartment urgently they lower their price, the house was near Rowoon's school, on the 15th floor, it have 3 bedroom, kitchen and living room, around the building there's supermarket and the library on the side, also cinema and not far away large entertainment area and you can have delicious street food near, in short this kind of road was very convenient, this mean it's very expensive area, this house was a replica and the style of the renovation was very close to what you had imagined, if the price was suitable it would be a good thing to get it, and landlord took initiative to lower price because they're hurry to sell it, so it might be fraud.

There's agent hired by apartments owner, they explained that they're sort of money and they bough villa, as they moved and this apartment was left empty but they have asked someone to clean it daily and recently owner's husband's business failed and there's no fund at company to pay so they needed to sell this apartment, you felt it's reasonable and talk about a little, a woman was nervous that you suspect something.

The woman give 10% discount, it mean she can not have any benefit from this apartment after selling and agent also give her words that you couldn't argue with businessmen and consider time but young woman's expression became somewhat ugly, she was urgently in need of money.

You also saw her anxious and thought she might really need money but you're not holy mother, it was impossible to buy house in hurry for the other party, you ask for few days to think about it, although other party was unwilling they could do nothing and you guys left from there.

"Mommy aren't we buying it.?" Rowoon also like this surroundings, you looked at him "Do you like it so much?" he nodded, Jennie snorted "You can't buy it immediately, what if other party is not honest, Rowoonie let me teach you one thing today, although there are some people who don't have intention to harm but you don't know how to guard against others, you can't urge mommy to buy it all of a sudden without thinking, or did you see how pretty she's.?"