69. The .... Knot!

He sat there with ashen face staring at you intently, his expression was extremely sharp "Can you let me say something?"

"What is it?"

Isn't it cute, how the Intimidating man sulking? "I told Rowoon about helping him to find his dad but.."

"But .. you didn't expect that person to be me..."

"No." you interrupted "Jungkook, can you not be so irritable? I'm already with you and you're so mean to me."

well, that's true ...
you're with him, sooner or later ... your child have to call him daddy, thinking about this he pursed his lips "Okay, I will stay here and see my son opening the gifts."

your eyes widened "Did really make your mind?" he's determined this time, you can't get away from it anymore "Alright, then wait here, I'm going to take bath."

you quickly come to the room and try to make phone call to Jennie, you don't know how they're doing right now... you're very nervous when it comes to pair of big and small men going to met up.

Just as phone was ringing, man came to hugged you from behind and put his chin on your shoulder almost petrified you.

"Hello?" other line pick up the call, you're stiff and forget what to say ... you originally wanted to ask them about their whereabouts  ... but when Jungkook came, you swallow all the words.

"Sarang? what's the matter, why are you calling?" you purse your lips, gaze was somehow erratic "It's nothing... remember to come back early." you subconsciously grabbed the phone feeling nervous as the man who was hugging you suddenly lifted up your corner of clothes.

You patted his hand and hung up the call, before Jennie suspect anything "What are you doing?"

"Ha.." a man's dull and and sexy laugh came from behind, Jungkook took the phone and saw the number... "You want to send my son away again?"

"I didn't.."
"What if I didn't come here..the. tell me what do you mean by calling just now, hmm?"

his hand didn't stopped and rubbed your tummy "Didn't you hear that...? I asked them to come early."

"Is that so?" it's only because he's here, he understand this woman so well, this woman can be so ruthless to him.. he turn you around and bite your fair and small chin "Ehh.." you yelp.

He looked at the mark with pity and love "You're a my woman, I know how much you can be cruel to me." he won't be able to see child .. if he didn't come in time then...

"It hurts." you protest and push his chest, he caught your wrists "My little girl, be a more obedient." he bent down to kiss your neck, it's curve look very desirable to him as he start to nibbling, sucking and kissing your neck and go slow, to make the feeling last longer.

Slowly walking to bed, he sat down with you, his body language telling you... he's excited...

"I want gift too... you're getting punishment, for lying to me and looking another man, other than me."

you blinked innocently "What do you mean?" he revealed a nasty smile.

Skip, skip ;)
Rest in your pov.

____

It was just 7 pm when Jennie brought Rowoon home, she saw pair of man's shoes and guess that Jungkook might be here, when they enter into the living room, there was no one but several boxes.

After changing shoes, Rowoon ran towards things "What is this?" they noticed the child's toys and he started to jump happily "Did mommy bought all these?"