58. The Apple of My Eye!

"Mommy! Mommy.!" your extreme reaction made him frowned, he pursed his lips and reached out to grabbed your phone but before he could touch the phone, you immediately pressed reached out for your phone to catch and pulled your hand away, at the same time man was also pulled on the bed.

Your eyes became big when you felt his toned abs, your lips trembled and eyes scan his expression "Why are you so nervous?" your breathing is unsteady and didn't answer him "You're afraid of me doing something to him!"

Jungkook's expression turned ugly, of course he'll jealous seeing your ex-husband's son Infront of him but he'll never gonna harm that child just because of that, cause for him that child only belongs to you, after all child have your flesh.

"You have son already but I have never seen him, even his things and room you locked it, are you afraid that I will not able to accommodate him in the future!"

Maybe! because you're afraid of his reaction cause Rowoon exactly looked like him! you're scared he'll have some kind of thoughts when he will met Rowoon, your phone vibrated again but you just hold it tightly pretending not to hear, avoiding his gaze.

"Stupid woman." he hold your waist "Why do I always look so terrible in your eyes? clearly, I'm the weak .. five years ago, I already accepted this child."

you looked at him "Do you think the child is more important to me than you! although I know it's your ex-husband's but child also has your blood flowing in his body, as long as you agree, I .. am willing to treat him as my own son."

It's lie if you say that you're not surprised, because Jungkook have never seen Rowoon that's why he always thought that Rowoon is Donghae's, you had thought many kind of things but didn't expect him to say this! even after knowing you have child with another man, he's still willing to live with you without hesitation!

This kind of him... really made you..
"I won't force you." he declared, seeing the conflicted expression he thought that you need time to digest, so he said very seriously "I will give you time to think about it."

Time! you caught his words and took it's advantage "If you give me time to think then you should also give me space too, right?"

he narrowed his eyes "You want to chase me away!"

"if you appeared Infront of me everyday, do you think that I could think of myself anything!" he smiled helplessly "Alright, I will give you few days."

A few days! is it enough! you frowned and his expression turned ugly "Isn't not enough?" he raised his brow "Then how long do you need?"

"One month." you said without hesitation, his eyes became deep .. this woman really dared to make conditions! want to kill him instantly!

"No, I won't." he reject, you're not satisfied too "Why not? You asked me, I already said it if you still refuse then forget about meeting him, I just need a month."

"A month!" he narrowed his eyes, how many day and night! it's fine for him to make abstain from s3x for five years but now he have, you want him to gap him for one month!

"Do you want me to die?" his hot breath was blew over your face, causing you to shiver a little, this person was really a hooligan! you turned away avoiding him "if you agree then I will think about it, if not then don't ever ask me again about it."

"Is this is a threat to me?" he smiled a little seeing your stubbornness "Yes!"

"Okay, I can even give you my life, what else do you want!" he stared at you for a moment and get up, you didn't look at him and check the phone, Rowoon must be worrying right now.