30. beloved!

"Let go of me first."

you said in a low voice "Then promise me that you will not push me to someone else."

sighed.

"This matter ends here, stop... don't bring up this topic again, I really felt that Kim Dahyun is dangerous, she's still free out there, I want to make a call."

Hearing seriousness in your tone, he slowly let go but before he fully let you go, he deliberately kissed the back of your neck, the soft touch made your neck shrink, he had already pulled away.

You glanced at the door and went to make call in the bathroom carefully, he saw all these small movement, it seemed that this woman is really scared, furthermore Dahyun is still out and police trying to reached her, thinking about it, he take out his phone to make a call to his Assistant.

- Meanwhile...

2 rings and the other line didn't pick up her phone making you panic, what's going on? Are they okay! you keep trying again and again, on the fifth call, other party pick up her phone, you almost cried hearing familiar voice.

"Sarang! what happened?"

"What's wrong with you! why didn't you answer the call just now.?" Jennie was confused, she couldn't feel your nervousness "I was taking bath and I didn't heard."

"Where's Rowoon.! you guys went back to mansion, right!"

Jennie inform that they're okay and Rowoon went to sleep early as he have class tomorrow, you asked her to check him up time to time in case, you don't need to worry about them as Kim mansion have many guards and maids that unknown people couldn't enter freely!

Furthermore, There's your brother and you don't have to worry about it, and he can also stay safe at school as teachers will not let him go to some strangers.

After hanging call, you came back to ward and found that man had sat back in his place, the moment you came out he stared at you with his hot gaze, it annoyed you.

It seemed that this person really didn't know what trouble he had caused, why the hell he had to go blind date with such a scary woman and came to provoked you! it's fine as long as they didn't involve you but now it felt that the danger was everywhere! you have to worry about your son and family!

This had developed to this instant, so you decided to have a good talk with him today, you took initiative to walked and sat Infront of him.

"Jeon Jungkook, let's talk!"

It's rare for your tone to be so pleasant but he had an ominous feeling, he pursed his lips "If you want to push me to someone else then there's nothing to talk about between us." he turned his head away unhappily "when did I say these things.?"

"Then what do you want to talk to me about.?"

"Talk about you and Kim Dahyun!" he frowned "Are you trying to push me away.?" you sighed deep "I just want to tell you that she hates me now, although you're injured, I'm not, so she'll continue to think of all kind of way to take her grudge against me."

Finally he understand your worry "Since when did you became so afraid of death.?"

Your thoughts were interrupted by him and you looked at him firmly, there's not such a sarcasm in his voice but it's hurtful "I'm not afraid of death, I'm just ..."

Afraid to affecting people around you! especially Rowoon, thus you want to tell him to handle Kim Dahyun's matter well.

"Just.?"

You can't tell him the exact reason then what you gonna say now.! "Okay, just think that I'm afraid of pain, don't wanna attack by acid again, I don't want to be stabbed, it's that simple..." you felt that your hand was held by large one, giving his warmth "I will not let you hurt, didn't I blocked it last time.! didn't it make it clear that I will not let you hurt again!"