46. Look at the smile?

Ahem, Little Missy

Ahem, Little Missy...., it's true this story is kind of sucking & I sometimes don't like it too, I'm sorry but I'm improving! And yes, it's hella lengthy, I gave much time and hurt my fingers to type that I shouldn't have to do that, people must want direct & exact, so ... when you have no interest on something then don't waste your time on it please, do what you love & like.

Don't wanna waste anyone's time :)

______

Your eyes widened in thunderstorms, sh!t the timing, interrupting couple's thing "Let, let go.."

You pushed him off of you and rolled over the corner of bed to get down, your heart was beating violently, you quickly searches for your clothes, after not getting response Jennie again knocked "Sarang, are you inside?"

She even twisted door knot, hearing the sound of the door handle turning, your expression changed drastically and you nervously shouted "Don't ... Don't come in, wait for me a moment!"

You didn't rush to the bathroom to change instead you put clothes right Infront of man, after pushed away by the woman he sat there with a gloomy expression as he watched you put on the clothes that taken off by him, his mood was down by now.

Clearly, he was going to have you, but who would have thought that there.. his woman's friend is third wheel!

You coughed lightly on this awkward moment "Ahem, y-your clothes.."

Jennie didn't stop but again twisted door knocked, you panic and look at the man, who was sitting there gloomily half naked flashing his chest, abs, tattoos, pants unbuckled such a hot mess, if Jennie came in, wouldn't that mean that she would have to see such a view ...!

You didn't think much and rush over to pull blanket to cover his body, when Jennie couldn't opened the door, she patted "Did you lock the door from inside! aren't we were the only one, could it be that I would peek at you..." she shouted but stopped as she seemed to have suddenly realized something.

You had already covered him with the blanket, the man froze when he was pushed to the bed covering him with blanket, seeing that you're panicking badly, he was even more furious in his heart and said unhappily "I locked the door when I came in."

You're speechless, there's awkward silence, after Jennie went away telling that she will go first, take your time, you helplessly let out a sigh of relief and reached out to rubbed your forehead then glare at the culprit who was sitting not moving "How long do you want to sit here for? get up and put on your clothes."

He looked at you with dissatisfaction, you didn't wear clothes properly in hurried, so there's visible marks on neck, he unconsciously licked his dry lips "It's not convenient."

You almost laughed in anger, you're really crazy to let such a man in, you shouldn't have pitied him!

"It's inconvenient, isn't it? then stay here until it's convenient for you."