19. Since we met!

Your eyes widened that you forget to react, his eyes were closed as he kissed your lips, after long time being separated, you even forget to push him at this time, he felt the woman was too stunned, he pulled himself away and breathed, his breath was hot and voice became deep "I want to stay here, what can you do to me.?"

Your pupils shrank, only then you react and raised your hand to slap but he held it and bring near his lip to kiss on it, you make a fist "What are you trying to do??"

After kissed by him, your lips finally had a wisp of blood but your face was even paler as if you had suffered an extremely great stimulation "Drink porridge."

He was still obsessed with the porridge, you wipe your lip and fiercely look at him "you're leaving after I finish drinking?" he didn't said anything, you took bowl and started to drink, however the hand stopped you "Don't drink too quickly."

You had just woken up and you have stomach disease, if you drink quickly your stomach might not be able to digest, you pause as you didn't expect him to be same like Jennie or maybe Jennie instructed him to do so! This person didn't care about loyalty! everytime you had pain on your stomach Jennie would scold you and let you drink light porridge even you wanted to do something she caught you and didn't let you escape.

You drink slowly, after finished drinking he took it and coldly said "Sit for a while and then rest." you looked at him with some surprise "You're not leaving?"

"Leaving!" he raised his brow and sneered "Who will take care if I leave?"

"Mr Jeon, it's inconvenient to be alone with a man and a woman alone in the same room, of course I will ask someone to take care of me." his eyes flashed and suddenly approached "We already kissed, what is more inconvenient than this?" you leaned back "You!"

he smiled "Sleep well, call me if you feel uncomfortable." he went to another bed that was for family members, although there's distance, you felt that this room was full of his aura, probably because of the kiss earlier that you felt his aura was surrounded made you feel annoyed and bit your lower lip, you didn't want to stay in the same room with a married man.

But he didn't want to leave, sighed.
You gradually closed your eyes, in the middle of night doctor came to check confirming that you're ok, you couldn't sleep well until morning that you felt your eyelashes heavy and you fell asleep, it was already daytime when you wake up and there's no sigh of man in the ward, it was quiet.

You're stunned and lifted blanket, you felt much more relief and looked around, your stomach doesn't hurt like yesterday, you get down and wanted to go washroom but bathroom door suddenly opened revealing familiar man, it was probably because he had stay for night that he looked little tired and the water droplets on his face making him even more handsome.

With a glance you retreated your gaze "You want to go to the washroom?"

You didn't said anything but nodded silently, he leaned to the side and pushed the door open for you "Be careful, your stomach doesn't hurt anymore right! are you feeling dizzy?"

He asked several questions but you just walked in and slammed the door blocking him from entering.

When you came out he was still standing outside the door, you frowned and walked to the table to get your phone, it was okay until you find out your password had been broken, you turned to look at culprit, who had followed you behind "You did it?"

He naturally knew what you're referring but he didn't plan to answer, just went forward and took your phone "Are you hungry! let's have breakfast first then.."

"Jeon Jungkook! did you peek at my phone? you broke my password? do you know that this is immoral! what right do you have to do this? do you believe that I can sue you?" you forcefully pushed him and snatched your phone before angrily roaring "Tell me?"