66. But always...

"Are you really going back early? this is rare opportunity for us .." he keep repeating, he really wanted to visit the places with you, he couldn't even picked gifts to see his future son.

you didn't want to listen to him anymore and pushed his hand off of you and walked to the airport, he quickly followed you "You brought me in such a hurry that I leaved work just like that, we'll come next time."

"But I haven't prepare any gifts for my son." you stopped and give him your unbelievable gaze, literally is he going to met Rowoon straight going to home! why he's getting impatient?

He literally proposed you this morning and you agreed but you still have one month to be his wife "Buy after returning to the country, anyway you don't want to disturb him at night, right?"

You guys are taking evenings flight and will be land in the midnight, it's useless for him to prepare any gifts today, his expression was little mysterious as he curled up his lips "Yes, i want to see him but I will definitely not disturb him."

well he didn't prepare any gifts, so he have to take his time to choose gifts, he's going to meet your son for the first time, how it would work if he didn't give something to acknowledge him as your child's future dad?

To persuade mom is hard then what about child? so, he have to be careful on it.

"After all, I'm going to be his dad, so I have to prepare meeting gifts." you're little curious "What type gifts you want to give him?" he raised his brow "Why? you want to steal your son's gifts?"

"What? who said it? I was just curious, ok?" he smiled "It's secret."

you had a feelings that after they met, you aka mother would be cast aside, of course Jungkook don't have to bring any gifts to met Rowoon, cause for your child.... Jungkook, himself be the biggest gift ever.

_____

Late at night :

Choi Jongho drove to the airport, his hair was little messy, he looked tired after long day at work, ever since he taken the Assistant's post of vice president, he have been working hard, since Mr Jeon started his journey to chase after his woman.

Maybe high salary is worth it to work hard! it's so hard to be Assistant when CEO was busy to chase after lady and vice President was busy taking care his pregnant wife, all the work load is on this young man, he might aged earlier if this continues.

He waited leaning on the car doors, his eyes lit up seeing two figures walking out of airport.

Jungkook carry your purse with you whose hand was hooked to him seems sleepy "Mr Jeon!" Jongho opened the door and both of you get in, you leaned on Jungkook's shoulder "Let's go to the hotel, it's late .. I don't want to disturb them."

his head lowered to look at you "Don't want to disturb them? then I will take another place."

Of course he have many places here in Seoul, some of famous hotels are in his name too but all this places he have close on for you, so he instructions Jongho to drive there, you didn't resist and obediently sleep there, Jongho looked behind from the rear-view mirror.

Did they get along now?

He wonder.

"Drive well." Jungkook said in a serious voice, only then Jongho straight his back and focus on road, it was clean at night ... barely passing one and two vehicles.

After 20 minutes, Jongho opened the car door for Jungkook while he carries you, all the way you were sleeping soundly, so he carries you upstairs and to his apartment.