21. Scent of Man

"Which time do you want to see?" you're stunned by sudden gentle voice of the man, it's rare, you told and the soon surveillance footage shown the time you mentioned, you wanted to get closer to see more clearly but the pulling force from your hand make you unable to move forward, it was him still holding your hand, your expression changed and thoughts became complicated and bit your lower lips.

This person was holding your hand, didn't he said that he was married? but why he always appeared Infront of you and keep meddling into your business, did his wife not care about him!

He took a few steps forward and the voice came from the top of your head "What are you daydreaming about? don't you want to watch?"

You came to your sense, forget it, let's not care about this for now and watch the footage, you watched the video seriously while he looked at you seriously.

This woman was really different from before.

The currently You was mature and charming and colder than before, time didn't leave a mark on your face as your skin conditions was as good as before, you finally saw the suspension person and asked them to stopped the video, Yoongi coldly looked at the screen.

"It should be this person." you got near and jungkook coldly looked at the screen before ordering without hesitation "Send a message, find this person in the whole city, arrest him before midnight."

Yoongi immediately process it, you looked at Jungkook "You have nothing to do with it, right?"

he frowned, you actually said it loud Infront of these staff members that he have nothing to do! he sneered and directly wrapped his arms around your waist, announcing sovereignty "Nothing to do with me! do you know that not everyone can enter this place?"

"You brought me in yourself, I didn't beg you." you took out your phone and click the picture of the person in the screen and prepare to leave freeing yourself.

"You left just like that.?" he pulled you back "Mr Jeon, thank for for today, you were rude to me outside, I will forgive you on this matter, I hope there won't be next time." you shook off his hand and walked outside but didn't expect him to follow you behind.

"Don't follow me."

"I don't agree to break the contract."

You're stunned and turned to look at him "What does it have to do with me if you don't agree to break the contract?" he come closer looking at you deeply "It doesn't matter? I am your client, I don't agree to your decision breaking the contract.."

"Mr Jeon, please understand one thing, I am the one who broke the contract, according to the rules of the contract I have right to do it, thus I'm ready to pay the amount."

He stared at you and curled up his lips "You want to cut off your relationship with me just like that.! breaking the contract will be okay to you.? don't you have many designers in your company! don't you have to pay for them?"

You're surprised, what was he preferring! you had miscalculated, he walked forward "Do you still want to break the contract! En?"

"What do you want.?" you raised your head slightly to look at the man, although you're wearing high heels, the man Infront of you was still half a head taller than you, the oppressive aura from his body was also oppressing the surrounding "What do I want.?" he smiled, he looked charming but there was a hint of self mockery in his eyes, he lowered his voice "Can't you tell what I want.?"

Even the surroundings was noisy, you still heard his deep voice, it directly affected your thoughts and judgment, you step back and gritted your teeth "Please take care of yourself, if Mr Jeon does this your wife will be unhappy too, won't she.? do she deserve what you're doing.?"