48. evil deed!

Jennie immediately came to her sense and run forward to blocked cold man's way "Jeon... Jeon ... Director Jeon." he frowned unhappily "What are you doing? Get out of the way." he looked at her serious and coldly "No..no.." she shook her head and opened her arms wide to blocked him as if she could, she had promised you.

"Jeon ... Director Jeon, Y/n said you to wait downstairs! after five minutes she'll go downstairs to look for Director Jeon."

"Five minutes?" he narrowed his eyes dangerously "I have given her enough time, she still wants to bargain with me?" he sneered, Jennie was stunned to see his handsome face, he's indeed really handsome man that no one could resist him.

He frowned even deeper looking at woman's anxious face, his expression turned gloomy and rebuked coldly "I will say it one time, move." such a cold gaze made her legs trembled and swallowed saliva but she couldn't just give away...

The moment, she's going to get her dead certificate, lounge's door cracked opened and you walked out with your ugly expression "I just want five minutes, do you really have to make things difficult for Jennie?"

You closed the door behind rubbing your forehead and looked at him coldly, he walked to you "What's wrong?"

"I feel a little dizzy." your voice was hollow "feeling dizzy?" you nodded, he pulled you into his arms "Why didn't you call me, if you're not feeling well?"

You try to pushed him "Why would I call you! I just want to rest for awhile but you didn't let me do, so." although he was pushed away by you, his inked black eyes are full of concern as he grabbed your wrist "Okay, let's go inside the lounge."

Your heart raced, as he crack opened the door of lounge "I ...  I want to go home." you stopped him and peek inside, you saw Rowoon sitting on the sofa with headphones on playing with your notebook, you put your hand on his neck pretending to feel dizzy and staggered, his brows knitted tightly and bend down to picked you up.

"Let's go."

Jennie has to see this melo drama, it's free show for her! in a front row, when Jungkook carried you out of office, you made gesture to her, telling to take care of Rowoon, Jennie also responded mouthing.

'Don't worry.'

After, he walked out of the office, your expression immediately changed "Put me down, I can walk by myself." you didn't resist him before because you wanted to get rid of his wariness, if Rowoon sees Jungkook or Jungkook sees Rowoon, it will be boom on you.!

he ignored your resistance, you're worried about being seen in this condition by your employees but Jungkook doesn't care about it.

When you started to struggle he scolded you being stubborn even you're unwell, about dizziness you actually lied to him to leave as soon as possible before Rowoon searches for you.

Thinking about how you sort the dangerous situation, back in the lounge, Rowoon saw your puzzled face and became curious.

"Mommy, who aunt nini talking with?" he blinked his innocent eyes "He's mommy's client, can Rowoon sat here for awhile! I will go and discuss work with my client, okay?" he nodded and thumbs up.

you put him on the sofa and hand him headphones and notebook to play his favourite games, you wanted to spend your all time with him "My good boy." you caressed his head and looked at the door somehow being mad.

This man always troubling you, you give him some valid reason to let you walked out of the elevator, you told "Even if you want to hug me and carry around, don't do here, it will leave bad influence to my employees, so let me walked to the car, okay!"