68. Then Came You..!

Family, House and even Lover ...
All the things were belongs to Jeon Jungkook...

Even Old Master Jeon, asked to spy on Jungkook, the feelings of grandfather's can't be ignored... real heir gonna always take it's place no matter what, so he back up himself and try to make his own things ... he wants someone to value him too.

so now, he doesn't put the surname of his father 'Jeon' anymore, all he have was his mother's surname on him 'Yoon'.

Nothing he wants in this life ... but you ... Something about you made him fall for you harder, even in the past ... his feelings were real ...

"Love is not pity, it can't be shared." you whisperes shout, he looked pained, as if he was being tortured.

Your heart was beating full in fear "Y/n.." when he try to touch you, you shrugged your hand and walked away, in the next second you heard person falling down on the ground, you immediately looked back and saw him lying down, his face was pale and he looked weak, you're stunned and squatted down "What happened to you?"

He was sweating, he weakly hold your corner of clothes "Don't ... don't be with him, he won't be good to you.. he.."

"Stop talking, what's wrong with you ... can someone please call the ambulance."

people surrounded and someone called the ambulance, you saw his situation being much worst, you have no idea what's going with him, you felt that you're really in trouble "Hold a little bit .. ambulance is coming."

He held your hand "No .. I'm not going hospital, you'll walked away after that, promise me you'll accompany to the hospitality?"

seeing him like this, you felt Jungkook was little impulsive, after all it was him who beat Jeonghan, he have no one to rely on... how on earth "Where are you feeling uncomfortable?" you wanted to pulled yourself but feels like you're a bad person, so you could only hold him till ambulance arrive.

"Mommy?" Rowoon ran towards you "Ronnie." he walked towards you and snuggle up to you then looked at the man leaning against wall holding his mother's hand looking weak.

"Hey, what's wrong with uncle?"

"Uncle is not feeling well, so wait for awhile till ambulance come, okay?" Rowoon nodded "of course, I will wait with mommy." you're so happy to have understanding son, Jeonghan weakly smiles "Rowoon.."

"Uncle... hello, are you okay?" he bowed as he greet "I'm sorry, I'm afraid that I can't take you to eat sweet foods today."

"It's okay uncle." Rowoon looked at him innocently but without extra emotions "Uncle is not feeling well, please close your eyes and rest, I and mommy will accompany uncle."

Looking at the face that was exactly like Jungkook's made Jeonghan very upset but eventhough he force a smile.

When ambulance came, they bring Jeonghan and asked for family members, but Rowoon thoughtfully denied being any family members or relatives "I and mommy just accompanied uncle, we're not his family members."

Nurse was in awe looking at smart child and waved her hand and ambulance drove away.

"Why you did that?" you questions "What I did? we're not uncle's family members, isn't it truth?" he was looking so innocent acting like spoiled child while pouting, indeed you guys are not family members, eventhough you still wanted to go and take a look if he's ok.

You're about to go but Jennie came to pick Rowoon up "Ay, why are you here?"

"Ahem..." Jennie cough a little "I thought you will be Director Jeon, you're not allowed to snatch Rowoon away from me, we have a dinner appointment with Your brother tonight."