71. Love on the cloud?

The big stone in Jungkook's heart finally removed when you take his side.

"Then is he good to mommy? If he's not good to mommy then I don't want this daddy anymore." little guy snorted, Jungkook felt his heart hanging again and he pinched space between his brows, it's hurting... why it's felt like this little guy don't like him at all?

But thinking about, it made sense... if suddenly someone came saying he's the father then Jungkook would also resist, after all man who didn't fulfill his responsibility as father won't be acknowledged this sooner, all of this needed time.

Jungkook's heart calm down a little "Regardless, you want it or not, he's still your dad... in the past mommy might have done something wrong, so baby treated it as if giving mommy face and don't make things difficult for your daddy, okay?"

Even at this time, you talk for him, it was said that Jungkook's really lucky to get this woman...

When he faced you and asked questions whether Jeonghan knew this fact before you, it was very important for him at that time, how could he not hate the man whose mother had ruined his mother's happiness and now he was trying to ruined his?

In that term, you had also experienced this kind of feelings in the past, so you understand Jungkook's thoughts.

"Mommy." Rowoon pouted.
"I love you my baby." you try to coax him making some gesture, son and mother keep talking.

Jungkook's impression on little guy had already collapsed, Rowoon definetely not hate him for taking him out but might be hating cause he didn't brought his mother along.

How to explain it to little guy?

"... Alright, baby shouldn't wake up till late, go and sleep.. remember to let your daddy send you to school tomorrow, mommy will send your bag-pack, okay?"

Rowoon nodded "Hmm, goodnight mommy, muahh.." he kissed the screen, you giggle and did the same.

Jungkook outside hearing felt, he was the only who's left alone in this family members, how to make it up for his son now?

At the end, he didn't go in but find maids to take care of Rowoon and he went to study room, he have thought to call Minho for investigation but he couldn't do that so.

What he had done? he really love and hate that silly woman!

After half an hour, he came to room and saw his son sleeping on his bed peacefully, maids already find some comfortable spare dress for Rowoon to change, Jungkook slowly walked towards bed and climbed on.

He laid beside his little's and kissed his forehead to go sleep.

______

The next day :

You wake up very fast, eventhough you sleep late and prepare some breakfast, when Jennie wake up, you have already eaten your breakfast "Why did you wake up early today?"

"It's almost time to go to work, hurry up and eat." you serve her breakfast, she take her seat and started to eat, after that she went to change formal suit.

The moment she came out, you had already prepared your son school bag and packed him lunch then ready to go out with Rowoon's bag in your hands "I'm going to school first, are you ready?"

She looked up pouting "Let me put some make ups, why are you in mood today?" To make breakfast and getting ready to go school, like yesterday Rowoon was taken away by Jungkook and you're not sad, that you used to do.

"Should I be in bad mood? Ronnie's books are here, Jungkook will leave him school directly, so he needs his materials, c'mon hurry up or I'm leaving you."