36. Lovestruck.?

Since last night you didn't get any text from him, that would be pestering you to come over, only the last message of last night's and then it was so quiet that you doubt yourself if your family wireless network was broken or in the debt.? why you're not receiving any messages from him!

But it just so happened that other than his message not being sent in, the others messages was normal, it meant that your network was working, it was just that man didn't contact you and text you.

Probably, he was tired of it and felt it was meaningless to keep sending you text messages asking everyday to come to look after him at hospital, not everyone would just stand there and wait for you, right! everyone will move with the time and that is good, everyone had their own lives.

However, why did you feel empty in your heart! Are you used to his presence or annoying texts? you leaned and held phone tightly, the disparity in your heart made you feel disgusted with ownself.

The person you had been rejecting these past few days was you! you also wanted to cut off the contact with him but now he had stopped texting but you! you're hoping to get one! perhaps, it was a habit?

because ever since you met him, he had always appeared Infront of you and text you and call you, taking your recent most of the time, people would get to used to a person or his presence, you're used to it as well, maybe!

You'll soon be yourself and you don't need anyone, specially not him.. Y/n!

__

2 days later :

You guys adopted stray cat, it's just so small, Rowoon was so happy to play with it, feeding and running it's behind, kitten snuggle on your feet, you bend down to picked it up and stroked it's little head soft "Tell me..what is he doing now.?"

it's been two days and that man didn't even contact you! you're not used to sudden changes "Should I ... go to the hospital to see him.? I wonder how his injuries are."

"Mommy, how is his injury.?" Rowoon suddenly came from nowhere, your expression changed a bit but then you smiled to cover it up "Nothing, you heard it wrong." he stared at you curiously "But you say he's injured.."

"Earlier, the kitty had some injuries on its leg, so mommy was asking it, look I'm holding little cat right.?"

"Oh." he nodded, you don't want to talk about it, you don't want Rowoon to asked wanting father again, you suddenly realized something, Rowoon had said that he wants father and you had forgotten about it, you can really stay alone all the time and endure the loneliness but one day your child will ask about his father, he needed a healthy family to grow up like other people's children.

You put down the kitten and let your son play with it, you had made your decision on it, you pick up the bag and went outside, if you're worried then you should have to go the hospital and take a look right! buy some fruit for him! yeah, that will do.

Thinking about it, you went to market and bought some fruit before taking taxi to the hospital, along the way you again thought what you're doing, you still came to look after him! such a petty woman! but you couldn't help it, you need to confirm about his injuries, after half an hour you arrive at the entrance of hospital then walked to his ward.

Taking a deep breath and pushing the door of ward, you're stunned and stood there blankly, the ward was empty, room was neat and clean but there's no one in the ward and the person's things also nowhere to be seen, you thought that you had walked into the wrong ward.

A nurse just happened to pass, so you stopped her "Sorry to disturb you, may I ask if the mister who lives in this ward .."

"Eh, aren't you the member of his family.? he was discharged today.!" you're surprised, how can he get discharge so quickly! you nodded thanking her for telling it and stood there in a daze then look at the fruit bag you bought and smiled helplessly, you had came here to take care of him frequently but now he got discharge but didn't even inform you!