9. Once again!

She's the younger daughter of the family, she would not hide anything, the satisfaction in her eyes and the shyness on her face were all revealed, her mother knew that her daughter's heart is moved as she's really obvious.

Both elder went out giving space to talk, Dahyun didn't speak and lowered her eyes shyly and Jungkook also remained silent, she was little embarrassed and secretly glanced at him at the same time, he was sitting there without any expression as if he didn't feel the slightest bit of awkwardness.

She smiled and look at him "Ah, Mr Jeon, do you want something to drink?" she called the waiter and look at opposite "Mr Jeon?"

he finally raised his eyes "Black coffee."

It was true that words were as precious as gold, she tell the waiter and thanked him, she looked at Jungkook and lowered her eyes "What does Mr Jeon usually like?"

he looked at the girl in front of him coldly, it was obvious that she was a young woman, he didn't have interest in this woman but he came because of his little aunt "Does Mr Jeon only work? Could it be that he doesn't have any other pastime or something?"

She continues but didn't get answers "Miss Kim." he looked at her, her eyes  met his deep & dark eyes "Let's end this blind date."

she was stunned "What?" her expression changed and quickly stand up "Mr Jeon, do you have a girlfriend?" he stood but didn't answer "I believe aunt Jieun will not lie to me, if you have a girlfriend, she will not introduce you to me, since Mr Jeon doesn't have a girlfriend, why he isn't willing to continue this blind date?" she spoke very fastly as if she was afraid that Jungkook would disappear in front of her if she delay, he didn't say anything, she took a deep breath and walked around Infront of him.

"Are you trying to say that you came here today to deal with your aunt? otherwise, you wouldn't be here at all!"

he frowned "Since you know, don't block my way."

"But... aunt Jieun and my mother just left, if you also leave, then .... a girl like me would lose a lot of face, just treat it as helping me until this blind date ends, is that okay?"

She's beautiful and have high IQ and EQ, she could used this kind of method to deal with this kind of cold man, normally if he had the slightest bit of tender affection for women, he should have stayed behind even if he was unwilling to stay, so she wouldn't be discouraged, there will be another chance, she raised her head to look at him with her pleading eyes that was full of stubbornness.

He was not a person who care about other's feelings, what did it have to do with him whether she had face or not? but when this woman looked at him with her head up, the deep desire in her eyes actually ... looked like a certain woman in his memory.

Once, that woman had also looked at him with this kind of gaze.

Damn it! why did he think again? the number of times he missed that woman and the past few days become frequent.

"Mr Jeon?" she called him softly, he seemed to have fallen into a deep thoughts, he looked at her Infront of him and saw the woman's shadow "I'm really sorry, I know my request maybe a little overboard, but ..."

he returned to his chair and sat down again then spoke coldly "Don't bother me."

her face lit up with joy and quickly returned to her seat that was great, this man's face was cold and his heart was warm, on the surface he looks like a block of ice, however there was a fireball burning inside, as long as she could hold on, she would definitely be able to melt the ice that wrapped around the fireball, she smiled bashfully.