56. The last moment!

Ever since the-the day you-you ran away, how to erase your body from out my brain? you did things to me that I can't just forget,... All the nights we were tangled up in your bed...oh no - jeykay.

"I'm going for groceries shop, do you want to go with me!"

he actually took the initiative to take you to the supermarket, at first you wanted to refuse but thinking how you have been lying on the bed for two days and thought to go for walk, if not then you'll really be unable to get up.

"hmm" you hummed.

___

The combination of handsome man and beautiful woman was always pleasing to the eyes just like this pair.

You and Jungkook walking side by side, together along the way attracting many people's attention.

Both of you dump with the uncle that lives in the same residential but he wasn't alone this time, there's middle age petite woman with him "woah, both of you also came for shopping!"

This uncle was very enthusiastic seeing both pair and come to greet and even introduce his wife "This is m-my wife and wife they lived at upper floors than us."

Woman glared at middle man "You can't even properly speak, you eat for free.!" middle aged woman's tongue was sharp that uncle immediately shut his mouth, not daring to speak further.

You felt a little awkward and subconsciously looked around, the way uncle get along with his wife will never happen to you and Jungkook.

"hello darling, please don't mind... he just doesn't know how to talk, if I didn't see him behave then I wouldn't be with such a person." middle aged woman is someone who is experienced and walk further to held your hand "shopping! what are you buying! let's go." she pulled you with her, you looked at Jungkook, he wouldn't agree, right! after all, the following incident scared both and he had been with you all day and night.

And during these days you forget to ask about the matter, if he had find or not, you have to ask... later.

Like as he heard your inner request, he raised his one of brow lightly and nodded, you looked at him with little suspension like he literally agreed, Jungkook's lips move to say something but woman grabbed your arm and pulled you with her "What are you doing! how can you ask his opinion on everything! do whatever you want, if he stop you then you don't be with such a person."

There's someone who's looking fiercely at the women, but uncle's wife ignored it and pulled you with her "Aiya, look at how possessive this person, I just said it casually and he got angry! if you separate from him then he'll flip the sky over."

You don't know others things but if you separate from him then he would keep pestering you and use extreme method to stay beside you "darling, as an experienced person, I will tell you to not be petty woman, otherwise you'll be bullied in the future, make sure to choose what you want, if he don't follow you then don't care about it."

she keep talking and you glance back, men followed behind "Aiya ... you want him to be domineering! Aunt will teach you some imperial skills."

Uncle walked smiling as jungkook coldly looked at him "Do you usually live like this!"

Uncle was stunned then smile again "we're already husband and wife, we won't lose if we step back, as a husband, I naturally have to accommodate her, isn't it?"

Jungkook agreed with uncle's last word "Aren't you the same! do you think I'm coward but I feel happy with it, do you want some advice? as I see the way you get along with your wife ..."