26. breathless.!

He was hunted by a painful desire for you, like the thirst of a voyageur in the desert.

You know, this man is mentally ill for you.!

♡His Wild Love♡

__________
_____

"who said that.?" he smiled "five years, do you think it's possible.?"

"If you're bored then please go to the company and do some work or help poor people, don't disturb my dream." you cut the call directly and try to sleep again but this man already messed up your day, you have to get rid of him but why it's not easy as before!

....

he was stunned and stared at phone for few seconds "Stupid woman, your temper is really getting bigger and bigger.... just who is the one who is used to it, let me see how much you want to run away from me.!"

he muttered, why his heart is beating rapidly nowadays when he was around this woman! especially when he get that kind of sharp gaze from you!

_____

"Ah, Fck! my body is so sore from last night, I'm not even able to squat in the toilet, my legs are hurting."

she wanted to cry and complained, you also lie on the couch lifelessly, the two of you rarely do excercise, yesterday did cleaning and moving stuff that made muscle strain or excessive fatigue, luckily it's weekend, if not then you would be unable to go at work.

You're thinking how to deal with Dahyun and Jungkook, Dahyun is really mad at you and you believe she won't be calm without troubling you, this was a peach blossom debt that Jungkook had provoked on his own blind date, what did it have to do with you.?

It's really headache but you're mad too, thinking about the fact that he had not divorced you and went on blind dates with other women that she even called him her boyfriend, it felt extremely uncomfortable that you wanted to laugh in anger, he still had the nerve to tell you that you're his wife? if you're his wife then why would he go and get intimate with others?

Unknowingly anger rose up in your heart, Jennie looked at you leaning on another couch "Sarang, he doesn't give up on you mean... does he know that Rowoon is his child.?"

you immediately turned to her "His child?"

"Yes, Rowoon looks so similar, you can tell he is Jungkook's child at first glance." she said unconcernedly, this words made you apprehensive, you pursed your lips and thoughts became chaotic, if Rowoon is his child then that strange man in the car back then, memories were a little fragmented, with all kinds of emotions from the past, in the corner of your heart you accepted this fact but suppressed those emotions that made you breathless.

"Don't mention these things, I don't want him to know about the child's existence, if something happen, Jennie you must help me."

you seriously said, although Jennie don't understand your pain she nodded and agreed, she's good friend she didn't need to ask anything.

______

This man's skin was very thick, he started to call you daily and said things like new lover when the Young men and women first fell in love, they often did this kind of boring things.

You're no interested on it but seems he's enjoying it.

"Jeon Jungkook, if you are really bored then I have something that I want you to do."

"What is it.? Tell me."

"I hope you can take care of the peach blossom debt you has caused." he was stunned but moment later he thought of something as his lips curled up "Oh? Are you jealous.?"