42.Ticket to Togetherness.!

"She's so pretty." he couldn't take off his eyes from the phone screen, he knew that this lady is even pretty in person, but you always look at him as a friend only, there's no further hope for him and he won't persuade this matter making you uncomfortable, friends zone is also hard to get in your list.

Kim Taehyung was not petty man to force any lady to be with him, he's well known as heartthrob wherever he went, for the first time he got something challenging and it's you, to get you!

[ Rowoonie, i will be there soon.... I miss your mom and my baby. ] sent.

It has been long time that he didn't come back to country, so why not come and live there! whenever he get time he will always asked Rowoon about his mother, since you aren't free to talk.

_____

That day, at the live broadcast banquet of the Kim family, he had asked someone to edit the live broadcast for him only the woman's portion was sent to him, he sat at the edge of bed Infront of his laptop and keep replying video repeatedly.

In the room, he had actually done something, he had dance with the woman pulling by waist attaching close, kissing, hugging and did many more that should be done just by him to that woman!

he couldn't help but keep watching it and the smile form on that cupid bow like lips, suddenly he got a notification in the mailbox, it's new email, he usually got mails for work but tonight he couldn't be bothered to pay attention to it in the middle of the night, so he ignored it and continue to watch his woman looking all beautiful and eye catching.

This woman have a magic power that keep attracting him! he just want to sit there and watch this woman all day long! if impossible then forever, he pursed his lips and reached out to cover the area where his heart lies.

Ah, boy!

It was as if he had been possessed.

ting!

A mail box again popped out after 10 minutes, it said the new email message, please check it.

his face darkened when he saw this, who have guts to disturb him in the middle of night! could it be..

Just when he was suspicious, a bold word are sent that popped on the top of in his phone.

[ Quick, look at the email, idiot! ]

He narrowed his eyes and quickly try to access the email ID and address to track the person but after trying for awhile he found that the enemy's defense was very good, he didn't manage to invade, he's actually considered as expert in this things but he couldn't hack this email ID, he pursed his lips and thought about the purpose of the person's messages.

That person is indicating him to look at the email, he even called him idiot! veins popped up on his forehead as he typed on the keyboard.

[ who are you.? ] sent.

After a while he got reply.

[ You don't have to care who I am, read the email I sent you first. ] received.

He was not in a hurry, he tapped the keyboard lightly with his fingertips and bit his lower lips thinking about this person, he was just enjoying watching his woman then why would he give priorities to other unnecessary things!

Do other party have any ill intention! then why would he seems to be in hurry and keep reminding him to see his email!

The person was probably irritated by his ignorance that he keep sending texts.