62. proposal?

hello there sweeties! So, I did many unedited update, mean I didn't get time to recheck and correct my grammar... please bear with me and today's reading gonna start with wishing our pretty Sufi 💜 happy birthday to you dear...🥀

Actually, I don't feel special on my birthday cause my family never wish and celebrate, like totally not only me but themselves too but my friends and bestie made it sometimes, so it's amazing day

Actually, I don't feel special on my birthday cause my family never wish and celebrate, like totally not only me but themselves too but my friends and bestie made it sometimes, so it's amazing day ... take care Sufi ya ... Borahae, be happy with your family.<3

_______

....And he went forward to punch Jeonghan again, he stumbled back and fell down again "Jeong-" just as you walked one step to give him hand, your waist was tightened and you're lifted up "Ah!"

You're about to argue with him but he pick you up and put you on his shoulder then walked ahead "Eh, put me down Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing!" you patted his back when you felt some pain on your stomach "Shut up." he roared "My woman are not allowed to help other men, especially not him."

he walked with the woman on his shoulder, injured man was lying on the cold floor with pain, he clenched his hands "Jeon Jungkook." he smiled with the blood on his lips looking little creepy.

What he ever did to make his step brother angry on him! all he did was to compensated his mother mistake but during this period of times, he fall for the same woman as his step brother!

__

You saw that he walk away from the parking lot and you panic "Where are you taking me! put me down, Jeon Jungkook!"

he ignored your yell and small fists landing on his back and bent down to squeezed you into the car "Jeon Jungkook.."

"drive." he said coldly and Minho quickly drove, you're so angry and cursed "Bastard, are you sick? where are you taking me! do you know I have to pick my son up at this time?"

he was little irritated when you mentioned your son but eventhough he ask in a deep voice "which school is he at?"

"What do you mean?"

"Which school?" he took out phone to search for location, seeing this you sneered "I don't need you to pick it up, I can go by myself to pick my son up."

how could you let him come with you!  wouldn't that be putting Rowoon..  as his son ..... Infront of him? furthermore, you're a little worried for Jeonghan, Jungkook had hit me heavily, if at this time you bring him to see Rowoon then .... you're concerned about it, it's sensitive matter for you.

there's no way that you would let him follow you like this!

"You can't get out of car, don't think that I don't know what you're worried about, Jeonghan won't die, he's just putting on a act Infront of you."

"Act?" you widened your eyes and look at him in disbelief "You hit him so many times but he didn't fight back even once, do you thin he's acting and the fists you threw all were fake?"