29. devilish joy!

Yesterday's scene was not mentioned in the company but the employees were worried about their boss! trying to impress boss! yeah maybe!

That woman dare to attack him! according to his temperament how could he let her go that easily! must be punished! Or worst lost man she had dream to be with!

At noon you wanted to return Kim mansion but thinking about your brother might be sulking still.! so you went to your new apartment, there was no one except you at this house, no maid, Jennie was at company and Rowoon probably at his school.

Jisoo called you out of concern asking about matter, she couldn't get in to touch with her cousin, you know person will not suddenly have grudge between unless they value something, thinking about it, which woman will likes to share the man she have eyes on! Dahyun is still free and it's not safe for you to stay by yourself.!

That is the democratisation that she can do even worst! therefore there's fear lingering and you have very bad feeling about it.

You quickly took bath and prepare to rest for awhile, it's very quiet, there's no one except you.

____

The door cracked opened, she slowly walked and saw woman sleeping on the couch, her lips slowly curved up and revealed evil smile before raising sharp weapon to stab on sleeping woman's chest!

"Ahhhh!!"

A cry of surprise can be heard mixed with bang sound when woman rolled on the floor to dodge, your heart started to beat wildly and the next second you're wide awake.

damn!

what was that! you had just sleep for 2 hours and it's giving you nightmare! oh it should be daymare! well, sweat was covered on your forehead, you quickly looked around just to found yourself all alone in the living room, it was almost 6 in the evening, it's time for you to make some light dinner for patient, you quickly went to fresh up and started to prepare some dinner.

Suddenly there's sound of door opening and the foot steps came along, your body shiver the thought of dream Dahyun holding knife to cut you, you quickly take spray and hide behind the kitchen door.

cracked.. you hide behind the door with your back hunched.

"Rowoonie, I told you, your mommy is resting, you don't just disturb her and be a good boy.!"

You were holding breath but then breathed relief when you heard the sound of two very familiar people, they didn't saw you there "Eh? where's she! must be in her room."

Your body became soft and you smile weakly before coming out of your hidden spot "I'm here."

"Mommy!" Rowoon quickly ran towards you, Jennie notice your frightened face and she became serious "What's wrong!" Rowoon hugged your waist softly asking for your attention, you squat down to his level "Baby miss me so much!"

He nodded pouting, you kiss his chubby cheeks and stood up seriously, Rowoon's still clinging on your waist, yesterday's accident was too effective giving you chill and you felt that this place is not safe to be alone, what if Dahyun found this place and do something bad to your baby and Jennie!

You pulled Rowoon aside and walked to Jennie "Come out with me."

Jennie was dumpfounded but seeing your reaction, she felt something was not good and followed you behind "what happened! why you're so serious.!"

"Don't stay here for few days, take Rowoon back to mansion today." she looked at you confusedly "Why so suddenly? what exactly happened.!"

you didn't tell her details, might she would be scared, so you softly said "I'm not sure about matter right now, this place is not safe to be alone right now, you know the yesterday's accident, so you guys should stay at mansion until this case is solved, can you do that for me!"