6. glimpse!

Few girls complained and went away but Jennie stood there for long before she realized what was going on, she looked at the direction where Jungkook went, she didn't saw him anymore, she didn't mistaken nor was she hallucinating, she had indeed saw him from close, it was truly a strange and even terrifying thing.

You're holding Rowoon as little fellow have a habit of holding you tightly whenever he went to sleep as if he was afraid that you would suddenly disappear, you stroked his head and leaned against the behind seat to rest, you didn't know how long it'll take to fix the situation, Your phone vibrate, you took out and saw the message from your brother.

[ Brother : Where are you ? ]

You became little angry seeing his message.

[ Thanks to you, we are now trapped on the highway. ]

[ Brother : What's going on? ]

Through the words, you could almost see that he was frowning while holding his phone, it was really too much of an image, you sense that he'll called you any time soon, so you hurriedly replied.

[ Rowoon was asleep. ]

[ Brother : How did you know I was going to make a call.? ] 

That's it! you sense it right...

[ ... or else could I be your sister? a car exploded Infront and the police were working on it, it has been a long time.]

[ Brother : Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'll pick you up right away. ]

You almost can guess that he stood, ready to go out.

[ Don't come to pick up, we will leave in a while. ]

You felt helpless because you didn't get reply from other party, Jennie came back with her pale face, when she get into the car cold air came along, you bent forward to block the cold air for your son.

"You're back?" you softly asked, she was quite frightened then blankly nodded being stunned for a second "What's wrong?" You're stunned after noticing her expression "Ah?" her voice was little loud as Rowoon was sleeping so she covered her mouth and shook her head.

"No?" you feel something was not right as you saw her dodging eyes and raised your eyebrow "Your face is pale and you still say nothing?" she didn't want to say anything but you insisting, she have no other choice.

"Actually, my stomach hurts and I want to go to poop but there's no toilet here so I can only endure, that's why my face is like this."

Jennie forced a smile, in order to hide her emotions she actually embarrassed herself, fortunately the Prince charming wasn't in the car, otherwise she would definitely not able to say these words, you didn't know what to say but after a moment you looked at her "Can you still endure it.?"

she nodded, you felt silent "I think you should not cook in the future."

"Why?"

"After tonight's conversation, I can't look you in the eye anymore." she was speechless and felt awkward, after 15 minutes later received a notice that car could move forward, so all car started to move one by one, Jennie leaned against the window to look at the surrounding cars, afraid that Jungkook's car will run over past yours, she was worried as the way of Seoul still take 3 hours.

She was really afraid of bringing your grief that's why she didn't dare to say it Infront of you, you're concerned looking at her pale face, she felt that what she just said just now was making a fool at herself Infront of you, looking at your concern expression she felt that she shouldn't said that but she didn't stop playing dumb anyway.