61. Touch your heart.!

"you.."

He seems unable to resist himself and bent down to peck your lips, the moment you open your mouth then the lips gradually move up and he kiss your nose then it landed on your eyes, you subconsciously close your eyes.

At the same time you felt coldness on your neck, the lips covering your eyes move away towards your cheek, coldness made you uncomfortable and reach out to touch the things, its chain... you lower your head and saw diamond pendant.

"This.!!" you raised your head and look in his deep eyes "Do you like it?" he kiss your forehead and complaint "I specially pick it for you and rush in order to see you."

He leaned on your shoulder, your brows frowned "What are you doing?" your body move but his low whine made your body froze "I haven't slept for days.. don't move." his hands encircle around your waist and he rubbed his face on your neck.

Is he going to sleep here! in the small independent space, you're pressed against wall and man, the air filled with his masculine aura, your mind suddenly drifted to the phone call last night you made, you couldn't help but move your head down to smell his shirt.

There's no extra scent you could smell it, you didn't believe it and sniffed again, there most be some mix perfume if they did something last night, that girl answered call for him while he was taking bath.

That mean, they should be in the same room and did something spice but it's only his scent that smelling, did he changed his clothes!

As you're thinking, the low laughed come from your neck "What are you smelling?" you looked into his eyes, there's mischievous smile on his lips "Do you know what you look like?"

Look alike! "Like a wife, who wants to catch a thief?" your brows furrowed, do you really did something like that! you look into his dark eyes "Are you trying to tell me if you want to catch a traitor?"

Your words mean to test him, since he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't know what you're actually trying to know "Is that so?" seeing him not saying anything, you smiled mockingly, you were anxious watching his carefree expression.

When he saw you like that, he didn't know what's wrong going on with him "Didn't you smell it! hm!"

indeed, you did and there's nothing you could smell other than his scent but the more you think about his clean-ness, the more suspicious you became, in addition you had already heard woman's voice on his phone, letting unknown woman touch his things was not so him.

The woman's voice was so delicate and soft, you finally realized the seriousness about this matter, five years and passed, you're no longer young, you had already stepped on gradual aging but this man is different, he was in high spirits now, completely different from you even he's older than you.

your eyes turned cold and pushed him, the lowered emotions on your body made him distance and he felt something wrong, you're about to walk away from him but he pulled you hugged you from behind and he leaned on your shoulder "You don't believe me?"

you slightly turn your face to look at him "what do I believed in! don't you know that the more perfect you're, the more traceable you're?" he narrowed his eyes "Who said that?"

"you don't have to care, you went for business trip! I don't think so." you scoffed and remove his hands from your waist to turn around, his brows frowned seeing your mocking smile, did he make you angry!

But, he felt happy seeing that you're angry because he didn't appear Infront of you for long! was the advice that uncle give really be useful?

"Are you worried about me?" you saw him very calm and steady, he's not panicking even after catching the lie by you! what was that! is he trying to hide something from you! what's the relationship between he and that woman! ask him! would he admit even after asking? wouldn't you be asking for humiliation!