34. Nevertheless

You slowly let your son go and stood up smiling "Sir, you got the wrong person." you held your son's hand and led the way walking forward.

The little guy looked at his mother with some pain in his wrist but didn't opened his mouth but let his mother dragged him.

The man just stood there in a daze holding wine bottle, he had just taken out off shelf, this woman is clearly the person he had in his memory, although person had changed a lot but that fair face and cold eyes was still reminded same, how could he forget it that easily!

There was no mistaken, that gaze, this woman was holding child! he hesitated for awhile before putting away the wine bottle and chased after woman.

__

You pushed the shopping cart, thinking about that man's appearance Infront, your mind was in a mess thinking chaotic situation just now, very soon you heard the foot steps behind and the next second someone grabbed your wrist "Y/n! It's you right!" your hand on cart tightened "Sir, I have already said that you got wrong person."

Your voice gradually turned cold and looked at the hand that he's holding "Sir, please let go!"

he frowned and looked at you with complicated expression then nodded, slowly removing his hand from your grip but didn't give you a way.

"Sir, can you move a little!" he stared at you "I haven't seen you for five years, don't you even want to greet! it's been long and you left without saying goodbye! didn't you think that someone was worried about you.?"

His words made your heart freeze, did he waited! you turned to look at him, you didn't love or hate him, you rarely thought about him, he was such a gentleman back then, even though Yuri had told you about Jeonghan being the stranger man that night, you had never accepted it, until Rowoon was born and it's sos, the more he looked like Jungkook.?

"Sir please, I have matters to do, so excuses."

you walked forward making man stunned, he keep thinking what he did wrong years ago.? why this woman still stubborn as before!

he followed you behind, maybe it's because you didn't recognize him so he's unwilling to give up, you paid the bill and carry things out off supermarket along the way, Rowoon also carries small shopping bag to help you, he didn't talk much after sensing something was not right.

he kept looking back while walking and pulled your clothes carefully "Mommy, that uncle has been following us." you didn't stopped walking and held his small hand into your palm "Baby just keep walking, we don't care about people who walks around."

"Mommy doesn't know that uncle.? then why he follow.!" you also wanted to asked why he's following, it's not good to follow someone like this but you didn't dare to talk with him, you don't want him to know where you live, what if he keep coming later on! so you took a deep breath and saw small coffee shops at the roadside, it's the best distraction!

Jeon Jeonghan, what do you want.!

"Rowoonie, do you want to eat something, it's been long we haven't eat outside, right! let's go today!" he looked up "But mommy, aren't you going to cook!"

"It's ok, sometimes we have to eat outside, mommy is tired and we didn't eat your favourite cookies for long." he nodded "Alright, then."

pair of mother and son went inside the coffee shop and order some cookies and banana milkshake and coffee for you.

Jeonghan is smart person, seeing that you didn't take taxi after you bought the things and walked forward with child, he guessed that you must lives nearby coffee shop.