59. precious child.

Jennie & you were very sensitive to money figure after opening company and the expenditure and sales volume were all manage by both and you didn't bother to hire anyone.

Jennifer used to work at finance department at Jeon's group, so she's very calculative and you're ease on it.

Jennie came bringing report and handed it to you "This is the monthly report, I heard Director Jeon went for business trip."

your expression drop but then nodded "How do you feel?" she came over to look at you seriously, you block your face by file "Why are you putting on an act Infront of me! didn't Jeongyeon already told you with her big mouth!"

"humph!" she snorted "I knew you didn't give up." your eyes lowered "So what! who will guarantee to not repeat the same mistake again!"

"Are you really afraid to repeat the mistake! think you'll gonna get this life and it will be lifetime if you miss it, unless you want to stay alone for the rest of your life."

You'll not admit it but for sure you search online about his news and whereabouts, yes ... that once in a life you fall for someone deeply, even you don't get together you'll still love him, it's not matter of being together, it's matter of person truly having feeling for someone.

Not to mention, when the man came Infront of you daily, doing many things and saying touch-full  words, it's hard to wonder how the man desperately wants to have you, he have to have you no matter what.!

You closed your eyes "If ... if I accept him, does that mean.. I am very cheap?" Jennie turned her head to look at you in surprise "Sarang! why do you think like that?"

You sighed a long and leaned forward to support yourself on the table "Don't I deserve to die? five years ago things happened but eventhough I'm still together with him, perhaps... he will think that I am person who can come and go as he pleases.?"

she was instantly shocked "That's not right, I saw what Mr Jeon did to you, he's not that kind of person!"

"I also feel..  that he's not that kind of person, but .... sometimes I still can't pass that hurdle in my heart."

She was silent and looked at you on daze, you look conflicted and exhausted, might be you're in deep thoughts about the fact that you want to get back with this man or not!

"Anyway, let's leave it to fate, I already take Rowoon back to home and promised him not to send away again."

When Jennie heard it, she was shocked and widened her eyes, why you opposed strongly before if you want them to met! "Why you suddenly change your mind? didn't you asked me to hide Rowoonie!"

You took a deep breath and fisted your hands "I am mother but I won't take my son right to make his own choice, I have been restraining him all this time which is a kind of harm to him."

This is a mentality from his mother! mother want to do her best for her child and make them happy, even it's not good for your own, you'll let him asked himself first.

"Let it go Sarang, let nature take the course, everything will go according to the situation, remember you have me to share your burden, you got Kim family's back."

You know that "I know.."

______

S