51. Dear, lemme know!

*knocked knocked*

You finished cooking  and wiped hands before going to check door, at this time who would be there! you opened the door without thinking, the moment you opened the door, man's face immediately darkened.

"You, why are you here!" you blinked "You didn't check before opening the door? what if there's danger?"

he just live across you then who would dare to come to your door? "I don't think so." you're still stood by the door "Why are you here?"

"Didn't you ask me to to come?" he stared at you "Me?" you blinked "When did i-"

Suddenly he lowered his forehead to come closer "When you sent the message, I happened to see it." you froze, it had been only 10 second and he's able to see it! The corner of your mouth twitched "You're probably hugging your phone, right?"

he looked at you deeply, swallowing his saliva, in those dark orb seems to burst out countless light, you coughed lightly and give him way "Come in."

He walked as you closed the door shut  "Change your shoes first and wait on the living room." you leave him behind and went to arrange things but man actually followed you behind, you looked up at him "Why you're following! wait for awhile in the living space!"

"Do you need help?" he thought that if he stayed at the living room, it would not be good as it was not his intention to let his woman busy by ownself in the kitchen while he stayed there doing nothing!

"No need, it will be done quickly." you replied but man didn't move, you give him side glance "If you want to help then take out bowl and chopsticks then placed on the coffee table, are you comfortable sitting on the floor?"

he nodded and take out bowls and chopsticks then went to placed on the table, then came to see you're putting dishes on the plate and helped to carry out, there was few dishes and salad in middle, then you both sat down on the floor while the small table was filled with food.

You felt that eating alone was lonely but when he sat across you, you felt embarrassed and lowered your head to eat without looking at him.

"Are you uncomfortable!" unfortunately he questioned, you looked up in confusion "What?"

"You're lowering your head while eating, almost burying yourself into your bowl."

"I.." before you could explain, he suddenly stood up and walked around the table to sit beside, you looked at him helplessly, what was that for?

"This way we can raise our head and eat." he picked up some vegetables and put on your bowl "You know how skinny you're! eat more." you blinked, are you skinny? probably not, not like in the past, just perfect 45 kg.! just looked petite cause of height!

You eat it more and the meal was delicious, after dinner you clean the table as he helped to put bowls to clean on the sink, he was going to help you to clean it but he got call, other party seems to explaining something as he excuse himself being busy and cut the call.

Your movement slow down and looked at him "Is it Lee Minho?"

"Yes." he stood beside you and picked up some dirty bowl to rinse, you took a side glance at him "Is it about the company? why don't you settle it first! I don't need your help."

The president of Jeon's group and the tycoon of business world was washing dishes! what makes him to do this kind of things? wouldn't he smash your bowl and broke it! you slightly pushed him by your side arm "Go."

You took the bowl and plate from his hand and let him wash his hand before giving him tawol to dry, he was stiff, so you pushed his back towards door, he's buff "Go and come back early."