14. Looking Back on.. Love!

2 days later :

He stared at his phone lost in thought that he didn't even realize that someone came in.

"Young Master, someone from the company is looking for you."

Is she here?

His lips curled into a beautiful smile then directly stood up walking outside straight, Minho wondered "Young Master? who is it?"

"It has nothing to do with you."

He went all the way downstairs, he couldn't wait, he didn't tell person to wait into the resting room at all.

She nervously waited, she didn't tell you about this matter and acted on her own to look for Jungkook, she thought that since she came here personally, he'll not refuse, right!!

when he came rushing downstairs, he was naturally familiar with this figure, his expression suddenly darkened coming closer "Where is she?"

Facing such a sharp gaze, she felt her scalp tingle "Mr Jeon, Ava has other things to do, so ... I came over to discuss with you about choosing a designer." he raised his brow, there was a touch of danger and pressure.

"Did I say that?"

"Ah?"

"Ask her to come to me personally.!"

She hesitated "But ..."

"Otherwise, we will follow the procedure." her face immediately turned pale "Mr Jeon, you can't do this, Sarang is now the boss of our company."

Sarang?

This unfamiliar name stunned him for a moment but he reacted quickly then ask in a low voice "Sarang? is this her current name?"

Very well, even person's name had been changed.

Is she going to completely forget about past?

His eyes turned volt "Did the contract say that she can't be chosen? Tell her to come see me in half an hour or else... take responsibility for the consequences."

He didn't spare her a glance anymore and left making Jennie stunned on the spot, she don't want you to face this man but why the hell he's so hard to handle!

_____

Sitting on the office floor near the sofa, you had been seriously drawing Dahyun's design, it's so hard as she requested very unique one, it giving you headache but you're not the type of person who complain, therefore you try your best to reconcile these things to the best of your ability and then integrate them.

When you're so focus, Jennie came with her depressed face, explaining that she contacted Jungkook, she didn't want to disturb you that's why she went but the bastard didn't compromise or give her any face, he even threatened her, you didn't know what he was trying to do, if you didn't go to see him personally it'll considered a breach of contract, this man doing this on proposed! does he still want to humiliate you? it's been long...

Five years ago, he gave you a divorce contract, no matter how much you begged, he was not willing to give you a side view, Haijiang Villa and the Jeon's Group didn't allow you to take a step forward now he came to your company to make an order and asked him to serve personally?

Usually this was just a job for you but when it comes to him, it was also a humiliation, you put down your pencil "I'll go find him."

Jennie was worried about you and didn't want you to go but you have to go because this company can't afford to break the contract or go to breach, you don't want to ask your brother, you give glance to her not to call either, this brother did everything now you have to deal your own matter not bothering him.