65. Persuasion!

"Don't you feel uncomfortable asking these questions?" your current mind was more and less the same as the day, that traumatized by the man!

you shook your head "No, I don't." as long as you're by his side, not going back to your word after getting back to him, it's fine for you to know the process about that night, how it all happened, who's on the fault?

He felt like you're ignoring his feelings and emotions, his heart itch and it became extremely unease, he laughed mocking himself "But I feel, i don't feel good, even if you really don't care, don't be so obvious, okay?"

"Can't we forget the past? and make our future together?" you turned around to face him and caressed his cheek, he can see the outline of your face and the moist lips emitting a charming lustre under the moonlight "I just asked you to know something, not because I don't care about you." he leaned closer and both's breath lingered together "If I really don't care about you then I would not asked you these questions and let you take me abroad with you,...if not then I can call the police to report you .."

you felt him being nervous, as his breathing became heavier, you don't know what's wrong with him, you're explaining over here and he's anxious over there, you frowned feeling his skin getting hot.

"Do you have something to say?" you asked doubtfully, but instead of getting answer, he leaned and kissed you, his action was little anxious "umm!!" you moaned and stretch your hands to push him but he grabbed your hands "I'm your man anyway, you can do anything to me."

he sucks on your lower lips... grabbing your cheeks with his both's hand and deepen the kiss, it can go longer as he wish but you wasn't ready to slide the matter of confirming the truth, so you tapped his shoulder and he finally back away, his head leaned on yours as he panted lightly "Do you really mean it!"

"huh?" you're confused and he laughed in a low voice with his magic tune, it carried the sexiness of seducing people "That you care about me?"

"I do." this words made his heart beat faster than ever, finally he can let it go the uncomfortable feelings and smiles "Are you playing tricks?" you glare at him and pushed his chest "If it's your intention not to give answer then I will not bother with you anymore."

You turned around and face him your back "If you don't answer me then don't talk to me." you looked like a little wife that angered by her husband, in the past he felt that this kind of woman was acting up but when it comes to you ... he felt full of love, his heart was soft for this manner of yours.

"Okay, what you want me to answer?"
he wrapped his arm around your waist and back hugged you "Do you know the details about that day? how it all happened and what happened after that lady? did she ever come to find you?"

"I ..." he hesitate again "I will tell you but this is the last question I will answer, you're not allowed to question about this again, okay!"

You always thought that you were carrying the child of stranger's, at that time you even wanted to abort that child but later on, you gradually began to love the little life inside in your womb.

After telling the Yuri, she investigated for you and found Jeonghan's name, you couldn't imagine about child's birth, you felt that after giving birth to that child, you had no chance to face Jungkook ...

The past was simply unbearable to look back on..

"One month before, Old Master Jeon force me to marry into Yoo family, there was a private business party..." he stopped as if he was remaining the day and continue "They had try it many times and it was incorporated, tossing big business... all I know was they let me drink the wine that mixed with Viagra."