41. Just Like Daddy!

After half an hour, other workers saw this scene and they just act like blind, they were already used to this woman being hooked with this middle man.

After settling the matters with manager, waitress went to the washroom to clean up, mirror reflected her b!tchy self making disgusted herself.

The once bright and beautiful first Miss of Kim family had now become a small restaurant's waitress who was in dire straits, every month she got small amount of salary, it was not enough for her to squander, so she choose this path, sell her body to earn more money, hook with manager and get double salary betrayaling her own dream to have a man she love....., this life has changed her a lot but again she felt proud and felt that she was higher than the others in the restaurant, until today... when she saw the woman on the screen...

She smirked herself "Do you think, you'll stay happy after bringing disaster in my life!" she scoffed, these five years she was in such a bad state but she still had a endless glory but still she felt that the position that woman got was once her!

She clenched her fists almost piercing her nails into her own flesh "Y/n, Y/n.." everyone wants that woman, the Kim family, the Jeon Jungkook and now the world's are praising.

You don't deserve any of that..

she smashed the mirror by her fists, pieces of broken glasses pierce her flesh, she smirked when the bathroom mirror looked exceptionally terrifying with the hand full blood dripping down!

That's satisfying!

______

The moment she wakes up, she saw the pair of cold eyes with expressionless handsome face staring at her, she blinked alot before coming to the reality, it's ... her bestfriend's brother!

What was he doing here!
she immediately wake up and sat on the edge of bed, Seokjin is sitting not so far with his notebook, maybe working!

"You're awake?"

"This is not my room!" he closed his notebook and put it aside, she had slept in her dress last night, she wasn't willing to let him go but later he coaxed her to go to bed, her dress was little messy the suspender was askew revealing her white shoulder by her hurried action of waking up, Seokjin's expression darkened when he saw the girl's conditions was not so good.

Jennie's head hurts from last night "W-where is it? it's not my room.."

"Put your clothes on." the cold tone make her shiver then she look at herself just to found in miserable state of her dress, the level of embarrassment early in the morning! nah, it's probably 10 by now, she had overslept "I- I am sorry, I didn't do it on purpose." she have no intention to seduce him, he didn't say anything making her feel more awkward, why on earth she has to face all this situation!

gosh!

He just stared into her soul making her more nervous, her heart started to beat rapidly, she can't stabilized her position, she walked forward but then staggered almost bumping on him but he hold her shoulders to stood straight.

Is she stupid! wanna lose all faces Infront of this crush of her's! "Mr ..Mr Kim i- I'm sorry." he came closer to her.

"You like me?" he held her chin facing her up to him, the closeness .. his appearance had always attracted her, so when she observed him closely she felt that her soul was about to be sucked into his eyes, last night she had looked at him with this pair of glassy eyes, there was so much things revealing like each emotions were there, but again he have low EQ, the dangerous look in his eyes are scaring little girl but she have to do it, if she wants to be with one she likes then why not gamble it now?