15. This Is Us

You stretched out your hands and pushed him hard "Mr Jeon, are you joking with me.?"

His eyes slightly darkened and bent over again lowering his head "Do you think I'm joking?"

The low air pressure around infected the surrounding temperature, it was deep and silent but the intense stare battle and approaches of one's made unable to breathe steadily, at this moment the sound of knocking can be heard, you're so angry, your eyes moved "Someone's coming."

"Without my permission, no one could enter.."

Before he could finish, office door was pushed open, the two shareholders who had been dissatisfaction walked in with ashen faces "Let's find director Jeon and see what we can do about this, anyway I don't agree with your opinion."

They walked in swaggeringly, however the scene Infront on the sofa made them stopped on their tracks and looked disbelief, clearly they were dumbfounded.

You gritted your teeth "Didn't you say that they wouldn't come in?"

The corner of his mouth couldn't help twitching, these two damn old fogies! a hint of mischief flashed through his sharp eyes, his lips curved up slightly "wait for me." he wrapped his arms around your back as you clutched on his collar attaching yourself to him, he pulled you up together quickly pushing you behind, his speed was so fast that the two people didn't see your face, you leaned on his back hiding yourself.

"Jeon, Director Jeon!" one of them was little embarrassed and the other was smiling "Yo, our Director Jeon actually.."

"Get out." their experience change when the younger suddenly asked them to get out without mercy, their expression turned into stern "Jungkook! even if you are CEO, you shouldn't look down on your elders like this! what do you mean get lost?"

The otter one's expression changed but it was not as exaggerated as this instead, he went forward to pulled other old man back "We interrupted Director Jeon's good deed, of course he's unhappy, let's get going for now."

They both biker and left as Jungkook give them murderous gaze, his eyes were cold and expression was unhappy that his space with you was suddenly interrupted, he closed the office door and turned around just to find you far away from him standing on the other side of sofa, tidying up clothes and hair carefully.

With every move you made, the charming temperament you gave off made him unable to move his eyes away, even though he knew that this woman was pretty five years ago, he didn't expect that when you really changed, there would actually be such a huge change.

He stared at you as if he had been possessed, you finished organising and turned to looked at him seriously "Mr Jeon, can we talk about work now!"

He pressed the tip of tongue against his cheek, he's not satisfied that he couldn't get to kiss you! however he still needed to be moderate in everything, there's a long time ahead for him, he had time to occupy your current world as he thought about this, he put one hand into his pocket.

"Of course."

You walked towards the door making him frowned, you opened the door and came back, he suddenly sneered "Is there a need to be so afraid of me? could it be that I will eat you.?"

You stopped and looked at him expressionlessly and cursed him in your heart.

Fck you.

Could it be that he didn't know how to do it? the eyes and the appearance of the person who pressed you on the sofa just now was like a wild beast, this was probably the method he used to humiliate, you took a deep breathe and take out book of information and placed it on the table.