77. Key of Life!

All can Jungkook heard from this child was "Oh." making him frowned, what should he do? It seems more difficult to win child's heart than he had imagined.

After bringing Rowoon Haijiang villa, he went to search for his mother, Jungkook had an headache as a father he felt depressed and have no idea what to do...

He spam the group chat with questions, asking how to make child get along? he rarely appeared on this chat room, this was for a business discussion, usually Minho and Jongho notify him about the discussion.

With the personal questions how to please child made all elites and shareholders excited and started to give Jungkook some advice, tip about their experience.

----- But today chat room was blasting intensely without reason made Minho really unhappy, he was bathing his daughter and his phone was getting many messages but he didn't take it seriously for few seconds but it kept sounding as if it was urging one's soul.

Minho wanted to slammed his phone out and kill the person who's spamming group chat at this moment.

"Who the reckless person spam the group chat?" once his hand will be free, he will definitely remove that person out of group.

"Look .. at daddy, Bomi can you pass me towel please."

He asked his wife, who's making dinner.

_____

Chatting in the group is always crazy, people keep sending and sending that he couldn't read in time, this is so crazy so he only take a look of few and ignore the rest.

Jungkook walked into room and saw You and Rowoon was whispering something under blanket.

It's very common thing for mother and son, Rowoon used to sleep with you in the past and now he's growing well, so nowadays it's rare for him to have chance to sleep with his mother.

But when you hold your son in your arms, you felt how small he's still, in the past you always thought that he had lacked fatherly love even if he grew under your care, it would still be incomplete but now his dad is here even it came after many years, it's still not late to recognise.

After all he's still child and craving for father's love and he would talked how his dad bought many and many gifts for him, all's children loves it and Rowoon is no exception, he loves it too.

"uhmm, Ronnie's daddy bought many gifts for him." you patted his back "Yes, daddy gives me iron man.."

"Daddy bought one for me too." you mentioned and show him your ring gifted by Jungkook as proposal "Does it look good?"

Mhm..

Rowoon nodded and held your hand "It's beautiful mummy." you nodded in agreement and pinch his little nose, Jungkook cleared his throat asking for attention and you both poked out head a little "You're back."

"Hmm." he felt leftover and he need kind of attention too, so he climbed up on the bed "Is Rowoon sleeping together?"

Rowoon blinked his eyes looking at adults, you also looked at both men and no one speak "Okay then, I will sleep between you two."

All agreed, Rowoon hugged your waist to sleep and you face your baby, Jungkook blinked looking at ceiling at the dark and turned to back hug you wrapping his hand reaching till Rowoon, hesitating for awhile thinking whether his son will be comfortable with him or not, but Rowoon seems fine with it and perfect family frame is made.

------ In the middle of night.
It was late at night, surrounding was quiet and you could heard breathing of two people beside you but ...

Your heart is pounding, you should be asleep by now but one side man decided to not let you as he keep poking your skin asking for attention!