13. Moment by Moment

Only then he realized that your hands are wrapped in gauze, there was even a bit of red blood stained in the gauze, with just a glance the ruffian expression on his face disappeared as he dangerously narrowed his eyes and stared at your hand.

"What happened to your hands!"

His sudden change in voice made Jennie surprised and looked at him "It's just a small injury." you pulled back your hand smiling lightly "Sorry, I was stained with blood, I will not shake hands with Mr Jeon."

When he looked, your eyes was cold as if you was doing it on purpose, after being silence for few seconds he curled up his lips as his voice carried an evil charm "Sure, it will be very pleasant."

The words was squeezed out of his teeth, Jennie felt strange, later on You asked Jennie to send him downstairs but Jungkook left by himself, you wanted to drink coffee but found your hands unable to move temporarily, you would go home, you're distracted, later Jennie sent you downstairs.

After returning Kim mansion, Seokjin was unhappy because you stayed in the company for long, your hands are like this and it give him headache how you always being stubborn.

"You already have a child, don't let me worry about you anymore."

He pinched his aching forehead, no matter how much he tired, he'll silently carry every problem but you felt sad for him because he's still living with that guilt that he got wrong person before and put that person on your position, you wanted him to let go that guilt and think about himself.

Since you don't have to go to company and Seokjin will picked up Jennie from company, you had full time to spent time with Rowoon as you can't play game, he read stories for you, you wanted to listen to story that your baby reading for you but you got distracted making Rowoon worried you try hard to paid attention on him.

Dahyun had sent her last version of style that she needed to add for her design, you had personally designed for her and wanted to discuss but got no time and Dahyun sent you message to met in the same restaurant again, at the same time she also sent Jungkook and invite him out to discuss about design if he wanted, she was little worried if he would not accept because she had deliberately asked him out but seems like she had added a reason to it, furthermore since she had decided to turn him into her man, she has to take the initiative to attack.

Jungkook frowned when he got the message, he felt annoyed but after reading words his dark eyes became thicker, if he wanted to date any woman he could do it himself but....

his lips curled up into evil smile, he wanted to see how long that woman could stay calm, he didn't believe that after not seeing for long time you actually be so calm when you saw him.

_____

She sat and waited with her restless heart, she had dressed so beautifully as he had agreed to her invitation, she was excited, suddenly there was hope
to take Jungkook down, so she take lot of effort and time to be ready.

She was imagining what it'll be look when they became together, how will this ice man will melted and become a lovely person of her's.

"Miss Kim."

Just as she was having extra thoughts, a female voice came from behind, she looked up then smiled "Miss Ava, you're here, hurry up and sit." you smiled and walked around to sat but she asked you to sit beside her, she looked very intimate and pulled you beside her, you didn't understand what's going on? wasn't it better to talk face to face?

"Just sit together with me, someone else will come later." your expression became unnatural looking at her shy smile "It was ... you saw it that day, Jeon Jungkook."