Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Qualifications For The Top Four

If he couldn’t even discover where his opponent was, as a long-range profession that had no choice but to fight an assassin in close combat, if this wasn’t seeking his own death, what was?

Flower Blower exhaled softly and used another skill.

A vine slowly grew out from the pouch at his waist and snaked its way up his arm. It not only healed his wound; his arm was also strengthened by the vine’s tenacity.

Female commentator: “Vine Symbiosis! It is Flower Blower’s rarely seen life-saving ability. Does he believe that he’s already at an extreme disadvantage even with 60% of his life left?”

Flower Blower took out five arrows and shot them into the sky.

“It’s a Scatter Shot.” The male commentator said, “Flower Blower tactfully chooses an AOE skill that does not require guidance. Although the landing point is random, it can be used to detect the enemy’s position at this point in time!”

His voice had just fallen when Flower Blower’s head suddenly turned!

In this instant.

The cold light of a dagger struck at his throat for the third time. This time it was too close, and he had no way to avoid it!

.

“Ah!” The female commentator screamed uncontrollably, “From behind!”

The male commentator could also feel his hair standing on end as he said, “Number 419 was standing in his shadow the whole time!”

.

This attack was brilliant. After the sword and dagger performed a dual attack, Flower Blower’s HP bar was directly cut to below 30%.

Flower Blower made one last stand, and pulled out his own short sword to clash against Tyron.

But it was only a counterattack performed in despair. His skill with the sword was inferior to his skill with the bow, let alone when compared to that of a master assassin.

That cold light flashed by, and a mere two seconds later, Flower Blower’s short sword ‘Lyra’ was sent flying.

Tyron twisted once again and stood behind Flower Blower, holding the dagger in a reverse position against his neck. From the front, others could only see a figure that did not even look back as it moved.

The scene seemed to freeze for a second, and then the dagger sliced across.

One stroke across the throat took away the remainder of Flower Blower’s life.

The battle ended, and it was clear who the winner was.

.

“Unexpectedly, he deliberately pretended to retreat while he was in stealth mode, but in fact he was hiding in Flower Blower’s shadow. He waited until Flower Blower used a detection skill—seizing the less than half a second opportunity where he would be unable to use skills in order to launch a bold attack from behind.”