Chapter 153 END

Chapter 153 - Championship Night

The task was completed. The old antique wanted to take him around to play in this outside world for another two days.

To tell the truth, the customs in this world were very similar to his own hometown, giving him the subtle feeling of revisiting his hometown, even if that place didn't leave him with any good memories.

However, this would have to be postponed for another two days, because with the passage of time, the National Championships in the interstellar era would soon come to an end.

Little friend Vantico won fourth place, which meant that the three people ranked beneath the quasi champion Odin was: Crimson, Jiuzhou, and Vantico.

And these three people had already been defeated under his sword before, so he could go directly to the award ceremony after his vacation.

Before leaving, Tyron and Victor went back to the hotel--the stronghold for a certain organization--to obtain their reward from winning the bet.

This time, nobody dared to tell Victor that he had to wait outside. The little dragonfly pretended not to know any better and followed behind Tyron, walking inside with excited curiosity.

... Although it wasn't very beautiful inside, it still held a sense of mystery that made this underground stronghold appear very grand.

As the two of them walked along the road, many assassins were training, while others were being punished: some were running laps, while others were doing push-ups.

Victor looked left and right curiously and saw a man who seemed very familiar. He whispered to Tyron and asked, "Is that Vantico?"

Tyron looked at one of the assassin cubs who was doing push-ups and laughed, but didn't answer.

The 'little cub' was wearing a mask, his eyes staring at the ground like dead fish eyes as he went up and down without any fluctuations. He was doing push-ups and sweating profusely, his arms trembling--there were three incense burners on his back with burning incense.

Victor sympathized, "I feel tired just from watching. Training is really very bitter and hard."

Tyron continued to smile and remain silent.

The little cub who was doing push-ups couldn't bear it anymore. He looked up and roared, "Aren't you annoying! Are you done or not! Laozi is willing to be punished by the teacher!"

Victor: It really was Vantico! ... It seemed that gaining the strength to come third place in the National Championships really wasn't easy...

A while later, an expressionless assassin came by and slapped a warning blow onto Vantico's buttocks, "Making noise for no reason. Double the amount remaining."

Vantico: "......"

Vantico, the lofty fourth best player in the National Championships, was scolded by his teacher as soon as he finished competing.

His butt hurt.

He felt bad and wanted to cry.

When he went back, he would definitely complain to Old Friend about this group of villains!!!

It was worth mentioning Tyron's short sword. It had stabbed into the wall of the inner garden when he assassinated the duke, embedding itself deeply into a beam made out of hardwood. Later, the guards had tried their best to pull it out.

This short sword quickly became a legend.

When Victor walked around the base, he heard some interesting rumors.